Highlander vs Pilot

Afdbuser123

13 minutes ago, RunRaajaRun123 said:

Honda pilot is almost at the end of it’s current iteration. New pilot next year I believe

I asked the dealer the same question and they are not aware of any major upgrades to the pilot next year.

14 minutes ago, Afdbuser123 said:

I asked the dealer the same question and they are not aware of any major upgrades to the pilot next year.

I have found online 2022 will be a complete redesign

24 minutes ago, Afdbuser123 said:

Delaers have no incentive to tell you the truth %$#$

2 hours ago, Afdbuser123 said:

I am debating between Highlander XLE 2021 vs Pilot EXL 2021. Which is better ?. OTD price for Highlander is 3k more than Pilot. Evaraina recent ga either Highlander or Pilot konte help me with the price details please.

If you are open to try anything other than Toyota and Honda, and if you can compromise a little on Gas Mileage (1-2 miles/gallon) go for Kia Telluride or Hyundai Palisade (this one gets 3 years for free maintenance). Both give 100K warranty. They are next Honda's and Toyota's guru. 

Kia Telluride is made in their Georgia factory where as Hyundai are imported from Korea.. Both are bigger in size than Highlander and Pilot. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Afdbuser123 said:

They will release fully redesigned version in 2022, as pilot is old version in this segment compared to Highlander, palisade and telluride. Otherwise these competitors will eat into their market.

dealers alanti details chepparu..chepithe evvaraina old version endhuku kontaru? Or ekkuva discount ivvalsi vasthadhi 

I am in the same boat.Personally,I did not like Toyota highlander not just for cramped third row seat but few other reasons like

1.Third row ki vellalantey still you need to push the seat manually.In pilot,we have a button.click it and it shall move.

2.All those great features mentioned in the internet for highlander are for better trims and with Pilot you get most of the features at even lower trims and lesser price.

3.Gear rod is still existing in highlander,in pilot it is buttons.

4.Second row,if you go for a bench seat,there is a bump in the middle seat(it is not even a seat),If you are a tall guy or a heavy guy you will almost hit the roof.even other wise the middle seat if very uncomfortable for adults.So technically,to me,highlander is a 4 seat vehicle,which can seat 8 members if they are ready to compromise on comfort.

5.Not great offers on 2021 model for highlander,they are trying to clear 2020 ones.Honda has good offers even for 2021.

6.Mileage wise highlander is better but very slightly.

Overall,personally,I felt Honda pilot is better as more space,more features for less price and drive on honda anyday is better than Toyota.I am comprimising on reliability and mileage.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Afdbuser123 said:

I am debating between Highlander XLE 2021 vs Pilot EXL 2021. Which is better ?. OTD price for Highlander is 3k more than Pilot. Evaraina recent ga either Highlander or Pilot konte help me with the price details please.

Subaru Ascent

KIA Telluride or Hyundai Palisade are very good. They have 10 years of warranty. I bought a Palisade recently and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. Very good ride and ultimate space even in the third row. Will have to see how long these machines will run. So, far it has been 9 months for me and I love it. I got best price in New Jercy. 

26 minutes ago, bankris said:

KIA Telluride or Hyundai Palisade are very good. They have 10 years of warranty. I bought a Palisade recently and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. Very good ride and ultimate space even in the third row. Will have to see how long these machines will run. So, far it has been 9 months for me and I love it. I got best price in New Jercy. 

How is the wind noise when driving on Highways for palisade. Also what trim did you buy ?

I am debating between Telluride and palisade. 

46 minutes ago, KismisKumar said:

ne amma puklo gadida modda

Nee amma fooku lo pandi mrodda....troll lanjodka

2 minutes ago, KismisKumar said:

ne amma grudda lo na mrodda karri  lanjodaka

Nee amma fooku lo nalloni mrodda....kislanjodkaKumar

50 minutes ago, bankris said:

What trim was that ? Can you please help me with breakdown of the total Price ?

On 12/31/2020 at 5:19 PM, karthikc said:

How is the wind noise when driving on Highways for palisade. Also what trim did you buy ?

I am debating between Telluride and palisade. 

Wind noise is better than most competitors. Though I found a little noisy when there are heavy winds. I bought SEL model with convenience package and premium package plus 2 options (Highway drive assist and power sun roof) and AWD. (This is the top loaded option just below the limited trim). Overall it came down to $42,000 plus taxes. I bargained a lot with the dealer. Plus got some of the good accessories free of cost. Especially, the all weather mats. They are really good. 

Compared to Telluride I find Palisade is more sturdy and better luxury look (inside and out). But, most people like the outer look of KIA Telluride. Plus Telluride has a long wait period. 

I live in Georgia. But, I flew to New Jercy and bought it there s I was getting almost $3000 lesser price. I think it mostly depends on inventory. I was lucky here. Flight ticket costed me only $125 and total gas and hotel around $300. Overall I saved $2,500 by buying it in Jercy.

Sorry for late reply. I was on a road trip. 

• Like 1