***IPL 2021 - CHAMPIONS CHENNAI SUPER KINGS***

Kool_SRG

9 minutes ago, snoww said:

Australian players andaru soon jump ani rumor going on. 

8 minutes ago, snoww said:

Are they playing in final 11 ?

These two aren't so regular as of now...

Maxwell gaadu jump ante kohli & RCB paristhithi enti @Sucker   @r2d2

India lo situation chaala bad ga project chestunnaru

80% foregin players jump before playoffs (except musalis)

cup csk/mi de...but DC ki osthe I'm happy

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, snoww said:

భారత్‌లో ఉన్న ఆటగాళ్లు వెంటనే వెనక్కి రావాలని ఆస్ట్రేలియా సూచించినట్లు సమాచారం. ఒకవేళ ఇప్పుడు గనుక స్వదేశానికి రాకపోతే 3 నెలల పాటు రావడానికి వీల్లేదన్న షరతుల నేపథ్యంలో ఆస్ట్రేలియా ప్రభుత్వ సూచన మేరకు సదరు ఆటగాళ్లు భారత్‌ నుంచి వెనక్కి వెళ్తున్నట్లు తెలుస్తోంది

3 hours ago, snoww said:

More Aussies leave IPL early as COVID crisis deepens

Adam Zampa and Kane Richardson follow AJ Tye in choosing to return home to Australia amid the worsening COVID-19 outbreak in India

Australians Adam Zampa and Kane Richardson have joined countryman AJ Tye in withdrawing from the Indian Premier League as the Australian government reportedly considers a ban on all flights from India amid a deadly spike of coronavirus cases in the country.

On Sunday, Tye flew from Mumbai to Doha on his way to Sydney, the 34-year-old taking the chance to return home after Australia announced last week it will stop almost a third of flights from India due to the surge of coronavirus infections and deaths.

Australia's National Security Committee of Cabinet will meet on Tuesday where a further reduction in flights from India will be considered. Nine Media and news.com.au are both reporting a complete ban will also be discussed.

On Monday afternoon, it was announced that Zampa and Richardson will return to Australia for "personal reasons", less than 24 hours after Tye's departure.

There are now 14 Australian players remaining in the IPL, including Steve Smith, David Warner and Pat Cummins, as well as a handful of coaches like Ricky Ponting and Simon Katich and commentators such as Matthew Hayden, Brett Lee and Michael Slater.

Paceman Nathan Coulter-Nile, who revealed he is being tested for the virus three times a day, told cricket.com.au he planned to stay with his Mumbai Indians franchise.

"Everyone's got their own opinions on it and different situations for them," Coulter-Nile told cricket.com.au from Delhi.

"I was surprised to see AJ go home, and then Zamps and Richo, but when you speak to them, you definitely understand where they're coming from.

"I spoke to Zamps a little while ago and he made a very compelling argument for going home. But for me, I feel like it's safer for me to stay in the bubble than try and get home at the moment.

"Especially with all the Australian and New Zealand players in the same boat as me at the moment, I feel like something's got to give for getting home.

"I'm just going to wait and see how that plays out. Worst comes to worst, we'll have to quarantine in Dubai for a couple of weeks before we can fly home. But I'm sure it will get sorted."

Coulter-Nile, who said the impact of the pandemic on the local population was front and centre of players' thoughts, added it was "very strange being in India and not having people screaming at you" with airports and streets empty during the country's lockdown.

He added he has faith in the IPL's biosecurity protocols.

"We have a rapid response test in the morning ahead of another test later in the day, and then one at night as well," he said of the three-times-a-day testing.

"And that's for everyone – players, staff, the people who do laundry, cleaners, everyone.

"In terms of testing, they are pretty onto it.

"I'm as confident (in the bubble) as you can be. All the protocols and measures are in place, I can't think of anything more we could be doing. As long as everyone follows them – that's the hardest bit, there's a lot of moving parts – but if everyone does the right thing, we should be fine."

taobkEH6?format=png&name=small

KKR's Pat Cummins donates $50,000 'to purchase oxygen supplies for India's hospitals'

"As players, we are privileged to have a platform that allows us to reach millions of people that we can use for good"

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, johnydanylee said:

India lo situation chaala bad ga project chestunnaru

80% foregin players jump before playoffs (except musalis)

cup csk/mi de...but DC ki osthe I'm happy

Project cheyyadam endi. Situation nijamganey bad gaa undi. 350k cases everyday is not normal(not even considering non reported cases)

8 hours ago, snoww said:

భారత్‌లో ఉన్న ఆటగాళ్లు వెంటనే వెనక్కి రావాలని ఆస్ట్రేలియా సూచించినట్లు సమాచారం. ఒకవేళ ఇప్పుడు గనుక స్వదేశానికి రాకపోతే 3 నెలల పాటు రావడానికి వీల్లేదన్న షరతుల నేపథ్యంలో ఆస్ట్రేలియా ప్రభుత్వ సూచన మేరకు సదరు ఆటగాళ్లు భారత్‌ నుంచి వెనక్కి వెళ్తున్నట్లు తెలుస్తోంది

Won't blame Australia. Assalu ee situation lo IPL ni continue kanisthunna Indian govt ki dhandam