harry potter will become real in 3000 A.D?

Lonelyloner

11 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Ekkuva sadhuvukuntey vunna sadhuvu kuda santhaki poyindhata 😂😂😂

3000 AD lo em telustundi va janalaki? Koolipoyina LA and Florida loni Universal studio lo unna Hogwarts, London lo unna 9/11 platform and Hogwarts campus anni proofs that Harry Potter is real ani argue chestaaru...

2 minutes ago, karthik25 said:

Please answer these questions:

1) Mahabharatha mentions places- Dwaraka, Mathura, Gokula, Indraprastha, Kandhar. Goverdhan etc. These are just a few. To this date we find these places. The culture at these places is quite preserved till now, despite the world changing so much. How can you say this is not history but a myth?

2) Putting your logic back to you- how can you justify any history. For example, what is the proof Babur existed? What is the proof that King Ashoka existed? Modern historians agree that Ramanujacarya existed. How can you prove this?

3) The author of the book Vedavyasa even predicts the future kings. Not 20-30 years. but 100s and 1000s of years. If he was writing just a created story, how come his future predictions are spot on?

4) The books written by Vyasa are there till now. He himself mentions in the book that he wrote them. He mentions his meetings with Krishna, Dharmaraja, Arjuna, Kunti etc. Then what is the problem in accepting? Did the author of harry Potter say she met the guy?

There are so many arguments if one is ready to accept. But if one is already convinced that Mahabharatha is a myth.. then nothing can be done. gurram ni cheruvu daggaraki teeskelacchu.. but you can't make it drink water. If you want to justify anything can be justified. 

All of these are answered in my next comment, please read. 

1 minute ago, PilliBeta said:

3000 AD lo em telustundi va janalaki? Koolipoyina LA and Florida loni Universal studio lo unna Hogwarts, London lo unna 9/11 platform and Hogwarts campus anni proofs that Harry Potter is real ani argue chestaaru...

7 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

Already nuvvu adhey pani lo vunnaav ga 😂😂

Just now, ZoomNaidu said:

Already nuvvu adhey pani lo vunnaav ga 😂😂

I believe it's real, because it gives me strength when I am feeling low. But other people don't have to believe what I believe in. 

6 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

All of these are answered in my next comment, please read. 

"3000AD lo emi telustundi janalaki"

If this is your argument, how will the people also know if Harry Potter/Modi didn't exist?

Telidu ante adi 50-50 chance. So, you should say 'I don't know'. Not 'I they didn't exist'.

Just now, karthik25 said:

"3000AD lo emi telustundi janalaki"

If this is your argument, how will the people also know if Harry Potter/Modi didn't exist?

Telidu ante adi 50-50 chance. So, you should say 'I don't know'. Not 'I they didn't exist'.

What if someone saves a scriptures some how. People already wrote a lot of books like Harry Potter and hamlet coded as ATGC (DNA sequence) that they saved. What if they find it after 1000 years, the same way people might have the relic from Hogwarts Express in London and believe that it really happened? I think it's quite possible. 

Just now, PilliBeta said:

I believe it's real, because it gives me strength when I am feeling low. But other people don't have to believe what I believe in. 

That doesn't mean there are 2 realities. Harry Potter either existed or didn't exist. 

If that gives you motivation, it is the writing of the author, which is the reality, that is giving you strength. The character is not real.

Just now, karthik25 said:

That doesn't mean there are 2 realities. Harry Potter either existed or didn't exist. 

If that gives you motivation, it is the writing of the author, which is the reality, that is giving you strength. The character is not real.

The character can be made real by repeatedy brainwashing generations and putting a belief in them.

2 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

What if someone saves a scriptures some how. People already wrote a lot of books like Harry Potter and hamlet coded as ATGC (DNA sequence) that they saved. What if they find it after 1000 years, the same way people might have the relic from Hogwarts Express in London and believe that it really happened? I think it's quite possible. 

Let's keep aside the possibility of making a myth reality. 

What is your way of proving anything in history where photography was not there? If you have to justify Ramanujacharya existed, how will you do it?

1 minute ago, Lonelyloner said:

The character can be made real by repeatedy brainwashing generations and putting a belief in them.

There is one reality. And two beliefs (one of which is right). You can't make character real by brainwashing. You can only increase the belief.

5 minutes ago, karthik25 said:

Let's keep aside the possibility of making a myth reality. 

What is your way of proving anything in history where photography was not there? If you have to justify Ramanujacharya existed, how will you do it?

As far as religion is concerned, I don't need to see proof to believe in something. Because, seeing is not believing, but believing is seeing. I have no idea who Ramanujacharya is, some context will help. 

10 minutes ago, karthik25 said:

That's just your opinion, there are so many 11 year olds waiting for their letter from Hogwarts. For them, it's real because they believe its real. I mean, someone can believe Krishna or Rama or Jesus or Santa is real, or not real. They don't need proof, because they believe. 

21 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

43 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Ekkuva sadhuvukuntey vunna sadhuvu kuda santhaki poyindhata 😂😂😂

Will the harry Potter book say kill the non believers?? If it doesn't, I don't see any problem in people worshipping harry Potter keeping their belief to themselves. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

As far as religion is concerned, I don't need to see proof to believe in something. Because, seeing is not believing, but believing is seeing. I have no idea who Ramanujacharya is, some context will help. 

How about King Ashoka? I am sure you heard of him. How will you prove he existed?