harry potter will become real in 3000 A.D?

Lonelyloner

Just now, karthik25 said:

How about King Ashoka? I am sure you heard of him. How will you prove he existed?

The only thing is know about him is that he planted trees (never understood why plants and trees have the same words in Telugu). Anyway, there were Ashoka trees in my high school, and his wheel is in the national flag. The reason we know more about him is because he is more recent. 

2 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

The only thing is know about him is that he planted trees (never understood why plants and trees have the same words in Telugu). Anyway, there were Ashoka trees in my high school, and his wheel is in the national flag. The reason we know more about him is because he is more recent. 

??? 

mokkalu & chetlu - what is same in it ?? Chinky fried rice malli thinnaava ?? 

That mom jeevida db.

Inta hatred only Paki galla twitter feed lo ne choosa.

But pedda ethuna Hinduism ki against ga propaganda jarugutundi. Andulo major part hindus di avvadam sochaneeyam.

31 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

??? 

mokkalu & chetlu - what is same in it ?? Chinky fried rice malli thinnaava ?? 

Mari Ashokuda chettlu enduku naatinchaadu? Mokkalni enduku naatinchaledu?

14 minutes ago, karthik25 said:

How about King Ashoka? I am sure you heard of him. How will you prove he existed?

Ashoka edicts, inscriptions  were found in different countries including India , nepal , pakistan , afghanistan . If it is myth then how it can be in other nations ?

7 minutes ago, Democraticcompulsion said:

That mom jeevida db.

Inta hatred only Paki galla twitter feed lo ne choosa.

But pedda ethuna Hinduism ki against ga propaganda jarugutundi. Andulo major part hindus di avvadam sochaneeyam.

yeah, they are trying to kill a great polytheistic thought of religion and trying to enforce monotheistic rigid intolerant thought in its place. all this taking castes in hindu religion as an excuse for attacking. And liberals are getting carried away with this propaganda

8 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

Mari Ashokuda chettlu enduku naatinchaadu? Mokkalni enduku naatinchaadu?

https://www.awatrees.com/2018/05/24/ashoka-arboriculture-in-india/#:~:text=They provide evidence that the,was by planting roadside trees.

Listed second on the list of 14 statements, or edicts, written on the monumental stones was:

• “Along roads I have had wells dug and trees planted for the benefit of humans and animals”.
  • “Along roads I have had banyan trees planted so that they can give shade to animals and men
  •  

2 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Ashoka edicts, inscriptions  were found in different countries including India , nepal , pakistan , afghanistan . If it is myth then how it can be in other nations ?

Krishna dwaraka kuda we found kadha ? Britishers time lo archeologic evidence dhorikina kuda avi peddhaga bayataki raledhu ... chala varaku temples destroy chesaru half bhaigon gallu . Dwaraka kuda samudhram lo sink ayipoyindhi kabatti evidence la undhi 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

https://www.awatrees.com/2018/05/24/ashoka-arboriculture-in-india/#:~:text=They provide evidence that the,was by planting roadside trees.

Listed second on the list of 14 statements, or edicts, written on the monumental stones was:

• “Along roads I have had wells dug and trees planted for the benefit of humans and animals”.
  • “Along roads I have had banyan trees planted so that they can give shade to animals and men
  •  

You mean he planted plants, not trees. 

21 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

Mari Ashokuda chettlu enduku naatinchaadu? Mokkalni enduku naatinchaadu?

if someone says you have 10 years kid, it doesn't mean you gave birth directly to 10 years kid. same way, ashokudu mokkalu natinchadu, avi chetlu ainay. adi story. 😀 

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JustChill_Mama said:

Krishna dwaraka kuda we found kadha ? Britishers time lo archeologic evidence dhorikina kuda avi peddhaga bayataki raledhu ... chala varaku temples destroy chesaru half bhaigon gallu . Dwaraka kuda samudhram lo sink ayipoyindhi kabatti evidence la undhi 

Yeah , evidence exist . Ramayana is known in countries like thailand ,  Srilanka .

Dronatri parvatam which hanuma carried to save laxmana ( from himalayas) and it explains the existence of those specific plants in sri lanka ( in that place specific )  . Those plants are not found in other parts of sri lanka 

11 minutes ago, JustChill_Mama said:

Dwaraka research stop chesaru cuz it's becoming expensive anaru . Also it's not safe etc ( some theories unnaye ) . Youtube lo Chala documentaries unnaye 

• Lonelyloner changed the title to harry potter will become real in 3000 A.D?
36 minutes ago, JustChill_Mama said:

@narsy @3$%