485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

21 minutes ago, pahelwan1 said:

Friend ganiki 2 months lo vachindi luck ante vadidi. Oct la switched to his old employer filed and greened today from national benefit center. 

Ardam  kale bro… Did your friend downgrade last year and refiled again this year. 

4 minutes ago, Allarinaresh10 said:

Sedan male bro… Did your friend downgrade last year and refiled again this year. 

Direct anta didn’t downgrade last year. He quit his full time job and went to old employer 

21 minutes ago, Allarinaresh10 said:

Parliamentarian ni overrule cheyyatam kuda anta easy kadu anta... inka padukovatame

Brahmi-2.gif

Manchin will not agree for any immigration without boarder protections. Period. 

I am facing issue with Birth Certificate that I am hoping someone here can help.

The year in my Date Of Birth is different  from all my other documents. I am born in Kakinada but all my education is in Hyderabad. We don't have any close relatives there. Our distant relative got hold of someone at Municipal Office. He said that he can change the date and we paid half the amount. But it didn't workout. I have been trying multiple options but coming back to step one. 

Could someone please suggest what can be done. Any of you know of an agent who can take care of this? Even a NABC would help. 

I am facing issue with Birth Certificate that I am hoping someone here can help.

The year in my Date Of Birth is different  from all my other documents. I am born in Kakinada but all my education is in Hyderabad. We don't have any close relatives there. Our distant relative got hold of someone at Municipal Office. He said that he can change the date and we paid half the amount. But it didn't workout. I have been trying multiple options but coming back to step one. 

Could someone please suggest what can be done. Any of you know of an agent who can take care of this? Even a NABC would help.