485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

2 hours ago, yemdoing said:

If you already have an EAD card from EB3 downgrade ? What's the advantage to interfile to EB2 again ( if filing date is current in EB2). ANy added advantage immediate here ? 

If my PD is current in Final action date then it would process sooner kada rather than waiting for dates to be current and then send it.

btw not using GC EAD, still working on H1

1 minute ago, Rich_fellow123 said:

If my PD is current in Final action date then it would process sooner kada rather than waiting for dates to be current and then send it.

btw not using GC EAD, still working on H1

ok.. sooner ante. If you interfile when your PD date becomes current  in FAD then how much time would we lose ?

meaning how long does it take for interfiling  and approval ?

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

Jai ballaya telegram update not mine

Finally my Turn 
EB2 to EB3 downgrade - Nebraska
PD -06/2012 
RD -10/29/2020
BM- 03/18/2021
140- PP -09/10/2022
EAD approved on 01/03/22
485 approved on 01/11/22
Interfiled to eb2 on 12/02/21 with tier2 officer. No update on tier2 officer ticket yet.
Sent interfile request through mail on 01/08 and uscis received it today and approved after 4 hours.
LIN2190132xxx

Not sure if this is approved because of interfile or USCIS did it automatically kada(?) but good thing is they are approving without applying new 485 in EB2, hope for the best!!

9 minutes ago, Rich_fellow123 said:

Not sure if this is approved because of interfile or USCIS did it automatically kada(?) but good thing is they are approving without applying new 485 in EB2, hope for the best!!

thats true

2 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

ok.. sooner ante. If you interfile when your PD date becomes current  in FAD then how much time would we lose ?

meaning how long does it take for interfiling  and approval ?

Not sure on exact timelines as it depends on center, we have seen in the past they adjudicate depending on receipt date as well (I'm only talking if USCIS does not consider EB2 dates on 485)

3 hours ago, csrcsr said:

its mix and match bro its gamble

looks interfile and some got auto approved (they know you already have eb2 approval) 

refiling konatha mandhi risk antunaru so may be interfile safe option emo based on trend but you never know 

Checked with Attorney, he came up with same option like interfile or new 485 but he said USCIS will not automatically approve based on EB2 140 ani anyhow we are seeing cases like that

Based on our luck factor and Texas center working style it's better to file new 485 anipistundi

7 minutes ago, Rich_fellow123 said:

Checked with Attorney, he came up with same option like interfile or new 485 but he said USCIS will not automatically approve based on EB2 140 ani anyhow we are seeing cases like that

Based on our luck factor and Texas center working style it's better to file new 485 anipistundi

Yaa naaku ade feeling my company said no for new filing 

The problem us based on data your new file might also go to  Texas Service center in this thread some body has same experience 

3 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Yaa naaku ade feeling my company said no for new filing 

The problem us based on data your new file might also go to  Texas Service center in this thread some body has same experience 

It's ok if it goes to Texas service center but once date is current we can be atleast  confident that we have filed 485 with EB2 along with Medicals rather than hoping to happen that they do autmatically

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Rich_fellow123 said:

It's ok if it goes to Texas service center but once date is current we can be atleast  confident that we have filed 485 with EB2 along with Medicals rather than hoping to happen that they do autmatically

Agreed 

3 minutes ago, hotlantian said:

@csrcsr 

Today, i140 status “Name was updated”. Does it mean my i140 premium processing request is accepted ?

yaa mostly bhaiyya you should see some acvtion in next few days

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

@csrcsr @perugu_vada
Feb 2013 PD.. still waiting for EAD.. Texas service center lo irukkupoyindi.. Client ki  FT ki maruthunnanu… H1 transfer applying now.. 

should I stay with the same employer and interfile?? Or file a new 485 with EB2 with my new employer??

confusion-brahmi.gif

new employer eb2 (already ledu anukuntuna) best case time is 14 months bayya from now even if they start

oka sari attorney ni kanuko once you join new employer can you file 485j and interfile the old employer 140 to eb2 ?

if not i wouldd stay with old employer and complete this shiittt bro end of the day your call bro your new job offer entha importanto but its so close

16 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

@csrcsr @perugu_vada
Feb 2013 PD.. still waiting for EAD.. Texas service center lo irukkupoyindi.. Client ki  FT ki maruthunnanu… H1 transfer applying now.. 

should I stay with the same employer and interfile?? Or file a new 485 with EB2 with my new employer??

confusion-brahmi.gif

Ni PD Current aindi kada @Thokkalee uncle.. Ipudu change avatam enti intha kalam wait chesi