485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

23 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Ni PD Current aindi kada @Thokkalee uncle.. Ipudu change avatam enti intha kalam wait chesi 

Ade anipisthondi bro.. but ee Tx Service center applications are processed very very slow.. 14 months ki EAD kuda raledu…. GC eppudu vasthundo ento??

30 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

new employer eb2 (already ledu anukuntuna) best case time is 14 months bayya from now even if they start

oka sari attorney ni kanuko once you join new employer can you file 485j and interfile the old employer 140 to eb2 ?

if not i wouldd stay with old employer and complete this shiittt bro end of the day your call bro your new job offer entha importanto but its so close

Intha fast ga move avthayi anukoledu.. new employer tho 485J submit cheyiddamu anukunnanu… they don’t have to file new 140 right??

9 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Intha fast ga move avthayi anukoledu.. new employer tho 485J submit cheyiddamu anukunnanu… they don’t have to file new 140 right??

No need but if u want to refile yes, 485j file chesi old company 140 interfile cheyocha ani lawyer ni adugu bro ee question ki mixed opinions unayi if lawyers says yes then may be you can move , but 140 belongs to company soclarity techukunte u can proceed

3 hours ago, csrcsr said:

No need but if u want to refile yes, 485j file chesi old company 140 interfile cheyocha ani lawyer ni adugu bro ee question ki mixed opinions unayi if lawyers says yes then may be you can move , but 140 belongs to company soclarity techukunte u can proceed

Ohh.. may be they can file a new I140 along with a new I485… not sure how long will that take 🤦‍♂️
I will ask the attorney… ma attorney gadu sarigaa cheppi chavadu 

1 minute ago, Thokkalee said:

Ohh.. may be they can file a new I140 along with a new I485… not sure how long will that take 🤦‍♂️
I will ask the attorney… ma attorney gadu sarigaa cheppi chavadu 

For u only option I ask new company can they file 485j and do interfiling of 140 (as it belongs to old company just number )

If not better to stay on old coma oy

6 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

For u only option I ask new company can they file 485j and do interfiling of 140 (as it belongs to old company just number )

If not better to stay on old coma oy

New company is still in the process of collecting documents for h1 transfer… inka submit cheyyaledu… now I am in a dilemma whether to go with them or not.. new company tho simultaneous ga I140/new 485 file cheyyachhaa ani thinking… 

Just now, Thokkalee said:

New company is still in the process of collecting documents for h1 transfer… inka submit cheyyaledu… now I am in a dilemma whether to go with them or not.. new company tho simultaneous ga I140/new 485 file cheyyachhaa ani thinking… 

No you need to have labor new company 140 is out of window long time , 485j chestapudu can he do interfile of old company eb3 to eb2 adi entha varakifeasible o naku teliyadu but new 140 is going to take long te labor lca will tale 9 minths min

15 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

No you need to have labor new company 140 is out of window long time , 485j chestapudu can he do interfile of old company eb3 to eb2 adi entha varakifeasible o naku teliyadu but new 140 is going to take long te labor lca will tale 9 minths min

OMG!! I think it is a terrible idea to change employer now… I somehow thought that we can apply I485 along with I140 at the same time immediately after joining… 🤦‍♂️

6 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

OMG!! I think it is a terrible idea to change employer now… I somehow thought that we can apply I485 along with I140 at the same time immediately after joining… 🤦‍♂️

New employer deggara.. 485j submit chesi… interfiling to eb2 possible ite go for it. Or else stay put. 

20 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Any time you can gelkify Emma anna keep a number ready anthe and type "connect me to live agent" then follow steps "green card" ani select cheyi

Gelkified Emma just now.

Lol adaggane cheppesadu Feb 7 ki appointment undhi Aadiki 10gesi elimudhralu guddi rapo ani

1 minute ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Gelkified Emma just now.

Lol adaggane cheppesadu Feb 7 ki appointment undhi Aadiki 10gesi elimudhralu guddi rapo ani

Nice .. but appointment letter undali in hand .. check ur mailbox uncle 

6 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Gelkified Emma just now.

Chepana always gelkify Emma one more step done bayya any time greened after that inka db vala andariki mandhu poyali

3 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Chepana always gelkify Emma one more step done bayya any time greened after that inka db vala andariki mandhu poyali

In-person interview not needed a now a days?