485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

You mean parents name matching to passport kontha mandiki but affadavist will help bro don't worry much some people submitted secondary evidence etc etc if rfe comes , 485 form tho unna bc and affidavits pamputhe chalu

Affidavit ekkada tiskovali cheppu bro

1 minute ago, TruthTruth said:

Affidavit ekkada tiskovali cheppu bro

Indian lawyer any body will give 

Just goodle rnlaw birth certificate 

Or bal global site lo kuda undi format

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Indian lawyer any body will give 

Just goodle rnlaw birth certificate 

Or bal global site lo kuda undi format

helpful bro, will get this from India

• Upvote 1

On 1/29/2022 at 5:23 PM, RunRaajaRun123 said:

Purugulu patti potharu rarey, ee batch motham. 

purugulu patti emi poru babu..inka peddga ayyaru veellu andaru..on top of it..lot of students are still coming to US for MS so vellaku pandaga inkaa..

On 1/25/2022 at 7:37 PM, Jatka Bandi said:

can anyone who already interfiled volunteer to share the entire content of the packet?

Hello all,

I am in a weird situation. I am qualified for EB1 under the multi national category. Due to some personal reasons and my unwillingness to comply with the hypocrisy of a corporation, I quit my job. Even before, I stood up against the inequality and ruling kind of attitude from Legal. I came to India. I am not sure whether I will sustain in the Indian ecosystem but I want to try. But my entire effort in the US is going to waste. Before I left, I did not upgrade my category to EB1. In addition, I downgraded to EB3 like the rest of you. Now my dates under EB2 are current but I do not have any support. I want to go ahead and interfile by my own. I did my home work but I want to cross verify with someone else's documents. So, can anyone give me a list of documents in your interfile packet? In the 485J, are you listing down your EB3 I140 number or previously approved EB2 I140 number? Thank you in advance. 

7 minutes ago, Jatka Bandi said:

Hello all,

I am in a weird situation. I am qualified for EB1 under the multi national category. Due to some personal reasons and my unwillingness to comply with the hypocrisy of a corporation, I quit my job. Even before, I stood up against the inequality and ruling kind of attitude from Legal. I came to India. I am not sure whether I will sustain in the Indian ecosystem but I want to try. But my entire effort in the US is going to waste. Before I left, I did not upgrade my category to EB1. In addition, I downgraded to EB3 like the rest of you. Now my dates under EB2 are current but I do not have any support. I want to go ahead and interfile by my own. I did my home work but I want to cross verify with someone else's documents. So, can anyone give me a list of documents in your interfile packet? In the 485J, are you listing down your EB3 I140 number or previously approved EB2 I140 number? Thank you in advance. 

Kodiga complex undi bro based on New letter they are asking 485j emoloyer has to sign that so oka sari att ni kanukunte better sorry to hear it's way complez

2 hours ago, Jatka Bandi said:

Hello all,

^&H

2 hours ago, Jatka Bandi said:

Hello all,

first of all India lo unte....ikkada 485 process chestharoo ledo. not sure if they will look if you are in the US before issuing rfe or green card. too many things to worry

3 minutes ago, President said:

Somireddy law 

i think interfile and 485j instrcutions are straight forward bro

PD becoming current and what is the pace USCIS approves matters

13 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

i think interfile and 485j instrcutions are straight forward bro

PD becoming current and what is the pace USCIS approves matters

Em lathkore gallo, malli inka enni rojulu chestaro, malli kotha ashallu putistaru malli tokestaru, ..

2 minutes ago, viky said:

Em lathkore gallo, malli inka enni rojulu chestaro, malli kotha ashallu putistaru malli tokestaru, ..

hmm we have to what we are upposed to do bro just pray , after you replied medical rfe what is the status on 485 now ?

5 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

hmm we have to what we are upposed to do bro just pray , after you replied medical rfe what is the status on 485 now ?

medical rfe rale, medicals attach cheyamani pampinchina like you did , adhi reach ayina week ki, birth certificate pyina mother name ledhu ani affidavits pampinchu anadu RFE lo, affidavits kuda paminchina, when dates were current (mine is august 06 2013) ,like october 22 2021 ki reach ayindhi.. anthe rfe response received status lo undhi, and dates retro ayinaayi..

hope odlipetukunte, malli bathi atinchindu ee uscis gadu

ipudu interfile chesi malli dates retro ayithe, EAD use cheyacho ledho mari..because EAD is from EB3  downgrade  kada..