485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

17 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Tb x-rays they use only once same place ki vellu

TB Negative otchindhi apudu, primary physician chetha reference cheyinchukoni velanu, malli test cheskovali emo mari?

1 hour ago, viky said:

TB Negative otchindhi apudu, primary physician chetha reference cheyinchukoni velanu, malli test cheskovali emo mari?

No same report isthadu kada extra copy ki oka $200 or $300 ivali per person 

1 hour ago, fasak_vachadu said:

time gap unte istharo ledoo. not sure

1 hour ago, fasak_vachadu said:

Print out of the initial original copy works?

Bro  self Interfile  filing letter formate 

@Spartan @csrcsr @viky 

<<Full Name>>

<<Number and street address>>

<<City, State, ZIP>>

<<Month , Day, Year>>

USCIS - Texas Service Center

6046 N Belt Line Rd, STE 110

Irving, TX 75038-0001

RE: Requesting Adjustment of Status Petition (Form I-485) to be adjudicated under Transfer of Underlying Basis (EB3 to EB2)– Interfiling of Adjustment of Status (Form I-485) from EB3 to EB2

REFERENCE: 

Principal Applicant:Mr. <<Full Name>>

A-Number:<<Non-Citizen or Alien Number>>

I-485 Receipt#: SRC-21-90*-*****

EB2 I-140 Receipt#:SRC-12-170-*****

EB3 I-140 Receipt#:SRC-21-90*-*****

Priority Date:MM/DD/YYYY

Country of chargeability:INDIA

Derivative Applicant 1:Ms. <<Full Name>>

(Accompanying Spouse)

Derivative Applicant 2:Mr. <<Full Name>>

(Accompanying Child)

Respected Director/Case Officer,

I, <<Full Name>> the principal applicant, have a pending Adjustment of Status application with receipt number SRC-21-901-***** under the Employment-Based Third Preference Category (EB3) based on the approved I-140 immigrant petition SRC-21-901-*****

I am, <<Full Name>> the principal applicant, also thebeneficiary of an approved I-140 immigration petition SRC-12-170-***** under the Employment-Based Second Preference Category (EB2) or Section: Mem of Profession w/Adv Deg, or of Exceptn’l Ability Sec.203 (b) (2).

As of 01/13/2022 per the visa bulletin for the month of February 2022, the final action date of Adjustment of Status (AOS) for the Employment-Based Second Preference Category (EB2) for INDIA is Jan 1st, 2013. Since my priority date MonthDay, Year is earlier than this final action cut-off date, I understand that an immigrant visa number is immediately available. In addition, Here with I would like to inform you that biometrics of mine and my family dependent members have been completed, and the requisite medical examinations for each applicant were included in the initial I-485 adjustment of status application in Nov 2020 and remain valid for the purpose of adjusting status. As such, the adjustment of status applications of mine and my family dependents are documentarily complete and qualified for adjudication. Therefore, I respectfully request you to consider adjudicating my I-485 under transfer of underlying basis in the EB2 category.

Please find the following forms and documents submitted in connection with this request.

Enclosures:

Form G-1145, e-Notification of Application/PetitionAcceptance
 Form I-485 Supplement J receipt of the Principal Applicant – SRC-22-06*-*****
 Form I-485 receipt of the Principal Applicant  SRC-21-90*-*****
 Form I-485 receipt of the Derivative Applicant 1, Accompanying spouse – SRC-21-90*-*****
 Form I-485 receipt of the Derivative Applicant 2, Accompanying child – SRC-21-90*-*****
 Copy of Approved I-140 immigrant petition under EB2 category  SRC-12-170-*****
 Copy of Approved I-140 immigrant petition under EB3 category  SRC-21-90*-*****
 Letter of Employment by the sponsoring/current employer
 Recent/Latest paystub from the sponsoring/current employer
 Copy of visa bulletin for the month of January 2022
 Biometrics completed receipt of the Principal Applicant – SRC-21-90*-*****
 Biometrics completed receipt of the Derivative Applicant 1, Accompanying spouse – SRC-21-90*-*****
 Biometrics completed receipt of the Derivative Applicant 2, Accompanying child – SRC-21-90*-*****

Thank you very much for your kind attention to this matter.Please contact me if you have any questions or require any additional documentation.

Sincerely,

<<Full Name>>

Mobile#: +1 (***) ***.****

E-mail: ********@*********.com

• Thanks 1

Just now, Spartan said:

thanks @fasak_vachadu will use it for medicals

Medical’s ki bar code generate chesi send Cheyu bro nenu alage chesa 

it is attached will try to find the links forvyou 

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, fasak_vachadu said:

Bro  self Interfile  filing letter formate 

@Spartan @csrcsr @viky 

<<Full Name>>

<<Number and street address>>

<<City, State, ZIP>>

<<Month , Day, Year>>

USCIS - Texas Service Center

6046 N Belt Line Rd, STE 110

Irving, TX 75038-0001

RE: Requesting Adjustment of Status Petition (Form I-485) to be adjudicated under Transfer of Underlying Basis (EB3 to EB2)– Interfiling of Adjustment of Status (Form I-485) from EB3 to EB2

REFERENCE: 

Principal Applicant:Mr. <<Full Name>>

EB2 I-140 Receipt#:SRC-12-170-*****

EB3 I-140 Receipt#:SRC-21-90*-*****

Priority Date:MM/DD/YYYY

Country of chargeability:INDIA

Derivative Applicant 1:Ms. <<Full Name>>

(Accompanying Spouse)

Derivative Applicant 2:Mr. <<Full Name>>

(Accompanying Child)

Respected Director/Case Officer,

I, <<Full Name>> the principal applicant, have a pending Adjustment of Status application with receipt number SRC-21-901-***** under the Employment-Based Third Preference Category (EB3) based on the approved I-140 immigrant petition SRC-21-901-*****

I am, <<Full Name>> the principal applicant, also thebeneficiary of an approved I-140 immigration petition SRC-12-170-***** under the Employment-Based Second Preference Category (EB2) or Section: Mem of Profession w/Adv Deg, or of Exceptn’l Ability Sec.203 (b) (2).

As of 01/13/2022 per the visa bulletin for the month of February 2022, the final action date of Adjustment of Status (AOS) for the Employment-Based Second Preference Category (EB2) for INDIA is Jan 1st, 2013. Since my priority date MonthDay, Year is earlier than this final action cut-off date, I understand that an immigrant visa number is immediately available. In addition, Here with I would like to inform you that biometrics of mine and my family dependent members have been completed, and the requisite medical examinations for each applicant were included in the initial I-485 adjustment of status application in Nov 2020 and remain valid for the purpose of adjusting status. As such, the adjustment of status applications of mine and my family dependents are documentarily complete and qualified for adjudication. Therefore, I respectfully request you to consider adjudicating my I-485 under transfer of underlying basis in the EB2 category.

Please find the following forms and documents submitted in connection with this request.

Enclosures:

Form G-1145, e-Notification of Application/PetitionAcceptance
 Form I-485 Supplement J receipt of the Principal Applicant – SRC-22-06*-*****
 Form I-485 receipt of the Principal Applicant  SRC-21-90*-*****
 Form I-485 receipt of the Derivative Applicant 1, Accompanying spouse – SRC-21-90*-*****
 Form I-485 receipt of the Derivative Applicant 2, Accompanying child – SRC-21-90*-*****
 Copy of Approved I-140 immigrant petition under EB2 category  SRC-12-170-*****
 Copy of Approved I-140 immigrant petition under EB3 category  SRC-21-90*-*****
 Letter of Employment by the sponsoring/current employer
 Recent/Latest paystub from the sponsoring/current employer
 Copy of visa bulletin for the month of January 2022
 Biometrics completed receipt of the Principal Applicant – SRC-21-90*-*****
 Biometrics completed receipt of the Derivative Applicant 1, Accompanying spouse – SRC-21-90*-*****
 Biometrics completed receipt of the Derivative Applicant 2, Accompanying child – SRC-21-90*-*****

Thank you very much for your kind attention to this matter.Please contact me if you have any questions or require any additional documentation.

Sincerely,

<<Full Name>>

Mobile#: +1 (***) ***.****

E-mail: ********@*********.com

Ya undhi na degara, nenu ma employer interfile post cheyangane, ee formart tho NBC ki pampisdam ani plan. ading additional information that, I have sent interfile to California as well ani. Deniki kuda barcode generate cheyasi pedtha top page lo.

http://www.barcode-generator.org/ select code 39 and generate barcode

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Spartan said:

thanks @fasak_vachadu will use it for medicals

nenu last time edhi use chesina http://www.barcode-generator.org/ and nenu oka two address ki pampina , 

Service Center USPS Address FedEx/UPS/Courier
Nebraska (LIN) USCIS Nebraska Service Center
Attn: I-693 medical interfile
P.O. Box 82521
Lincoln, NE 68501-2521
USCIS Nebraska Service Center
Attn: I-693 medical interfile
850 S. Street
Lincoln, NE 68508

I sent it to both the address oka two copies tesukoni.

3 hours ago, fasak_vachadu said:

same copy istaru adhi problem kadu, kani  avi test cheyinchukoni 6 months datindhi, usually they are valid for 6 months ani aa doctor chepindi.

14 minutes ago, viky said:

same copy istaru adhi problem kadu, kani  avi test cheyinchukoni 6 months datindhi, usually they are valid for 6 months ani aa doctor chepindi.

Light abba vallu +ve ah -ve rastharu anthe they don’t send chest X-ray, send Cheyu malli adigi the appudu chudu 

gumpulo govindham type GC vachethadi