485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

1 hour ago, mirchi_bajji said:

@csrcsr do you know of people can interfile to eb2 if they change company on EAD?  were there any approved  cases?

Not first hand info bro but random telegram 

Mine is EB2 to EB3 downgrade filed in Oct 2020, April 19 my case transferred from Texas to national benefit center.I did not file medicals .Heard few cases even interfiling medicals also they are getting  RFE for medicals again. I would like to take necessary vaccines for medicals to be prepared & get medicals done when I receive RFE. Could you please list the vaccines that can cover through insurance? Thanks!

24 minutes ago, Webdev said:

Mine is EB2 to EB3 downgrade filed in Oct 2020, April 19 my case transferred from Texas to national benefit center.I did not file medicals .Heard few cases even interfiling medicals also they are getting  RFE for medicals again. I would like to take necessary vaccines for medicals to be prepared & get medicals done when I receive RFE. Could you please list the vaccines that can cover through insurance? Thanks!

https://www.uscis.gov/tools/designated-civil-surgeons/vaccination-requirements

ATB good luck

• Like 1

My date is current in filing action dates. I have applied my 485 application and received all the receipt notices. What will happen if the dates are retrogressed in next month.  Will I get atleast Ead/ap to go india and come back without visa stamp @csrcsr

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, zaq12wsx said:

My date is current in filing action dates. I have applied my 485 application and received all the receipt notices. What will happen if the dates are retrogressed in next month.  Will I get atleast Ead/ap to go india and come back without visa stamp @csrcsr

Yes you will get EAD and AP . Even if dates retro 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, zaq12wsx said:

Yes bro you will get ead ap and renewals no issues as long it is pending

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

Yes bro you will get ead ap and renewals no issues as long it is pending

Ante bro ippudu date of filing current ayite 485 apply chestam receipt notice vastadi adi approve avvataniki chala months padatadi kada elopu ead  ki separate ga apply cheyala or along with receipt notice ead kuda istada ?

3 minutes ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

Ante bro ippudu date of filing current ayite 485 apply chestam receipt notice vastadi adi approve avvataniki chala months padatadi kada elopu ead  ki separate ga apply cheyala or along with receipt notice ead kuda istada ?

Apply chesinapudu u will do 485 ,, 765 (ead) 131 (adv parole,) ead and ap are given based on pending 485 , ead ap willcome faster than 485 ( in some cases you will just get 485 approved faster) along with reciept raadu it takes some time

• Thanks 1

On 5/10/2022 at 9:45 AM, fasak_vachadu said:

Vadu avadoo officer eb3 lo consider chestunadu same story happend in March vallaki Interfile chesinattu teliyatam ledu 

telegram group lo oka bhaya same story let me post his time lines below

My turn to share the good news

PD  May  2012

RD: Oct 27 2020 downgraded from EB2 to EB3

ND: Jan 2020

Receipt notice: LIN2190xxxxxx

Biometric: 3/14/2021

Transferred to NBC on 3rd November 2021.

RFE :  02/02/2022 Medical RFE for my daughter.

Responded to RFE on 02/13/2022

Retrogressed letter received on 02/17/2022. Moved my file from LA FO to NBC.

Lawyer filed my EB2 interfile on 2/22/2022

Opened an ER on 03/01/2022 .

ER closed  with a note that information is passed onto concerned department.

RFE for 485J - 3/14/2022

RFER On 3/22/2022

Second RFE for 485J on 4/11/2022

RFER on 4/22/2022

New card being produced on 5/07/2022

Thanks everyone.

congratz @fasak_vachadu 

18 hours ago, fasak_vachadu said:

Tried to know the Interfile status with Emma

not able to connect with Emma representative 

stating that all customer representative are very busy ani 

any one faced same issue??

Unable to connect to live agent asalu, edi adigina adi directing it to links but not connecting to live agent

what did u ask emma to connect to live agent?