485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

PD Sep 2014

EB2 to EB3 downgrade, recvd EAD card in mail last week. Now my PD Is current in July bulletin. What should I do? 485J apply cheyyala, leka interfile without 485j + new I140 PP. 

either or entha time padthundhi? Please suggest

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Lukewalker said:

PD Sep 2014

EB2 to EB3 downgrade, recvd EAD card in mail last week. Now my PD Is current in July bulletin. What should I do? 485J apply cheyyala, leka interfile without 485j + new I140 PP. 

either or entha time padthundhi? Please suggest

malli i-140 enduku bro file cheyadam neku already eb2 unte 

11 hours ago, SUbba LIngam said:

malli i-140 enduku bro file cheyadam neku already eb2 unte 

It depends on how attorneys did downgrade. If it is amended, then there is NO 140 in EB2 category anymore. In that case you should interfile without 485j +new EB2 140

@Lukewalker if this the case do 140 alone. Wait for approval and then interfile with 485j. 

1 hour ago, Tofu said:

It depends on how attorneys did downgrade. If it is amended, then there is NO 140 in EB2 category anymore. In that case you should interfile without 485j +new EB2 140

@Lukewalker if this the case do 140 alone. Wait for approval and then interfile with 485j. 

I think my Attorney filed new i140 for eb3 downgrade. In that case just 485j is enough? Entha time padthundhi bro total ga. 

1 hour ago, Tofu said:

ya i know that part. it was not clear to me what he was asking exactly.

2 minutes ago, AFDB_Director said:

I think my Attorney filed new i140 for eb3 downgrade. In that case just 485j is enough? Entha time padthundhi bro total ga. 

i am in the same boat, current in july bulletin. my attorney said they will file 485j along with transfer request letter. you should get 485j receipt within 2 weeks and the rest is upto one’s fate.

• Like 1

Just now, SUbba LIngam said:

@csrcsr @Spartan nenu naa medicals 2020 lo downgrade appudu pampina. next month interfile chestunna, malli medicals pampaala? covid vaccination changes unnayi anta ga i-693 form lo. 

Usually they are not recommending medicals to CA Montclair address bro, if yiu want send them to LIN or where your application better wait bro Oka sari pampamu kada

Just now, csrcsr said:

Usually they are not recommending medicals to CA Montclair address bro, if yiu want send them to LIN or where your application better wait bro Oka sari pampamu kada

ok bro. do you hear any cases where they requested for new medicals even after sending them earlier ?

Just now, SUbba LIngam said:

ok bro. do you hear any cases where they requested for new medicals even after sending them earlier ?

Yaa few of them said they got rfe not sure that is because of additional covid is details they added on the form

11 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Yaa few of them said they got rfe not sure that is because of additional covid is details they added on the form

got it, thanks bro. lawyers and doctors pandaga cheskuntunnaru mana paina.