485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

56 minutes ago, rolex said:

@csrcsr My PD is Oct 2013 EB3. My current employer is not willing to do EB2. I have plans to change employer as well.. I will have to explore new employers(which again takes 2 years to process). I am really confused what to do. Should I wait few more months with current employer ? or stick to EB3 and move on with a new employer ? any suggestions?

Sad bro why he is not supporting interfiling or you don't have eb2 at all?? If you don't have eb2 they are not filing means not much options bro eb3 moving to oct 2013 is tough,if anybody your old employer just in case has your eb2 try that option else not much

I will do one thing wait one more months see october movement in eb3 if they stay intact find an employer who will do eb2 but it's along process by that time dates might retro, but you can continue to get renewals of ead and ap bro sorry bro not much options feeling sad but not much we can do based on the options you told me 

6 hours ago, Suhaas said:

Process: 

Request Description: 

@Suhaas bro .. Ninna mail ochindi congressmen office nunchi for the enquiry I raised .. uscis form fill chesi pampu ani .. which I sent yesterday 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, perugu_vada said:

@Suhaas bro .. Ninna mail ochindi congressmen office nunchi for the enquiry I raised .. uscis form fill chesi pampu ani .. which I sent yesterday 

anni sides nundi attacking anamata.

9 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Sad bro why he is not supporting interfiling or you don't have eb2 at all?? If you don't have eb2 they are not filing means not much options bro eb3 moving to oct 2013 is tough,if anybody your old employer just in case has your eb2 try that option else not much

I will do one thing wait one more months see october movement in eb3 if they stay intact find an employer who will do eb2 but it's along process by that time dates might retro, but you can continue to get renewals of ead and ap bro sorry bro not much options feeling sad but not much we can do based on the options you told me 

Naa daridram kodi, I asked to file in i140 EB3 in 2020 because of USCIS mess.. so I don’t have EB2 with current employer.. I have EB2 with previous employer, I tried moving to prev employer as well, but it did not work..  previous employer 140 eb2 tho Interfiling, how successful is this option ? When do you think EB3 Oct 2013 May reach ?

5 minutes ago, rolex said:

Naa daridram kodi, I asked to file in i140 EB3 in 2020 because of USCIS mess.. so I don’t have EB2 with current employer.. I have EB2 with previous employer, I tried moving to prev employer as well, but it did not work..  previous employer 140 eb2 tho Interfiling, how successful is this option ? When do you think EB3 Oct 2013 May reach ?

EB3 reaching Oct 2013 == EB2 reaching 2016. Deenni batti nuvve ardham chesko. I wud say find someone that can do EB2 and move on. Even if it takes 2 years, the chances of EB2 staying beyond 2013 is almost 100%, so your spot is there all the time.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, rolex said:

Vhala salu chepanu bro last year alwasy do in eb2 you can always have eb3 later ani

Thats Ok foeget it,if you have eb2 with previous employer try that option I know 140 is another employer but many attorneys tried and it worked for some worst case your ibterfile will not be processed , start that process quickly time is running out

• Upvote 1