485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

28 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

That's not good sign bro oka sari congressmen qnuiry submit cheyi bro just in case because local fo ki velthe chances for interview 50 50

bro, last time emma agent to chat chesinappudu maa wife case Las Vegas FO lo undi ani chepparu. ippude ONTP request raise cheste suffix WAS ani undi which is our local-FO (Washington DC). do you think it is now in WAS or Las Vegas? em nammalo artham kaatle.

Just now, SUbba LIngam said:

bro, last time emma agent to chat chesinappudu maa wife case Las Vegas FO lo undi ani chepparu. ippude ONTP request raise cheste suffix WAS ani undi which is our local-FO (Washington DC). do you think it is now in WAS or Las Vegas? em nammalo artham kaatle.

I feel Was bro😨 you can call customer support again to make sure not sure why it moved to local fo if congressmen is fast yiu can raise a enquiry too, I am just worried about interview,  interviee is not bad but just time consuming

1 minute ago, perugu_vada said:

Thanks . Can I send it ? Or only attorney can send ?

Yes. Call matladi Ikada type chesa

cool. FO ki pampincheyie medicals. Mostly RFE kooda vastundi FO ki vellinaka within 20 days.

6 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

You have to join that telegram group to Guage the timelines bro , address yiu can find in Google or in that telegram group if any po box people got rfe 

Asalu telegram app ye ledu uncle na phone lo

can u give me that link ? 

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

I feel Was bro😨 you can call customer support again to make sure not sure why it moved to local fo if congressmen is fast yiu can raise a enquiry too, I am just worried about interview,  interviee is not bad but just time consuming

that’s fcked up bro :( WAS lo 2 months back interview ayinavallu still waiting. not sure what triggered for the local FO :(

1 minute ago, perugu_vada said:

Asalu telegram app ye ledu uncle na phone lo

can u give me that link ? 

Looks they are fast I dint have telegram group link for hartford

Ivaro type chestaru e main group lo join ayyi adugu

https://t.me/USCIS_EB_AOS

Hi All, Finally it’s my turn, My status was updated this morning to "Approved".

My timeline:  
PD 2012 June NSC
RD 2020 Oct 28, downgrade concurrent
I140 EB3 approved May 2021 - premium
EAD and AP (combo)- Oct 2021 ,
Interfile - April 22, 2022
Notice received in May 2022
Transferred from NSC on 19 July 2022 to NBC
Went to Hartford FO on the next  day July 20th, 2022
Aug 11th 2022 - Case Was Approved
Aug 11 th 2022 - 485, 485j both approved on the same day along with the wife's 485

Thanks, everyone, this group has been amazing. A BIG THANK YOU TO All.

My travel history was wiped out the day prior to the approval.

I wish you all get greened by September 30th 2022.

1 minute ago, SUbba LIngam said:

that’s fcked up bro :( WAS lo 2 months back interview ayinavallu still waiting. not sure what triggered for the local FO :(

😨 ok bro let's nor get panicked one step at time 

1) raise congressmen enquiry and ask them where is my file and ibterviee waived

2) call tier1 again and find out application but because I tried that experiment during my file bro they were telling nbc I raised sr it came as snd anduke anilistundi it might be in was

Let's wait and see bro not sure they are conducting ibtervire or some just final approval steps but always scary it's local fo😨😨 chuddam

13 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Thanks . Can I send it ? Or only attorney can send ?

Yes. Call matladi Ikada type chesa

You can send ba....but nuvvu pampe lopu RFE vasthe attorneys dooratham antaru. some attorneys dont like it when you send without first consulting them...u know, some ego hurting types

11 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Looks they are fast I dint have telegram group link for hartford

Ivaro type chestaru e main group lo join ayyi adugu

https://t.me/USCIS_EB_AOS

Hi All, Finally it’s my turn, My status was updated this morning to "Approved".

My timeline:  
PD 2012 June NSC
RD 2020 Oct 28, downgrade concurrent
I140 EB3 approved May 2021 - premium
EAD and AP (combo)- Oct 2021 ,
Interfile - April 22, 2022
Notice received in May 2022
Transferred from NSC on 19 July 2022 to NBC
Went to Hartford FO on the next  day July 20th, 2022
Aug 11th 2022 - Case Was Approved
Aug 11 th 2022 - 485, 485j both approved on the same day along with the wife's 485

Thanks, everyone, this group has been amazing. A BIG THANK YOU TO All.

My travel history was wiped out the day prior to the approval.

I wish you all get greened by September 30th 2022.

New passport never travelled ,so now old passport lo travel history delete ayitadha

1 minute ago, NYCpal said:

New passport never travelled ,so now old passport lo travel history delete ayitadha

Yaa first vastunda chudu bro with old passport I94 then you can check the travel hostory

53 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

That's not good sign bro oka sari congressmen qnuiry submit cheyi bro just in case because local fo ki velthe chances for interview 50 50

Sure bro will send congressmen inquiry,should I ask current status or raise ONPT request 

1 minute ago, Venkatlukky said:

Sure bro will send congressmen inquiry,should I ask current status or raise ONPT request 

First call cheyi if they confirm bro , then raise congressmen enquiry to help speed up the processing

You can raise ontp request now as well they are closing with generic responses but will help to find out where ur case is

3 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Yaa first vastunda chudu bro with old passport I94 then you can check the travel hostory

Old passport history still shows up,my transfer date is 07/21 chala approvals vachesayi last week even on Saturday koda some got approvals  but I’m still waiting