485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

9 hours ago, BeerBob123 said:

@csrcsr @akkum_bakkum

ibterview scheduled ani update vachindi kaani date em ledhu (app update)

Dont worry bro...Its a good sign that they have scheduled already. I have heard ppl with "interview ready to be scheduled" status which is much more uncertain. you should get a letter from local fo soon with the date and time. A day or 2 after interview, most likely ur case will be approved. Just chill inka!

• Thanks 1

Naadi eb-3 straight with pd july-2014. EAD approved last year. My company will not do gc processing in eb-2. If I find a consultancy that can do my gc processing while I work in my current company, can the consultancy just do interfile or do they need to start the process from perm again?.

1 minute ago, Afdbuser123 said:

Naadi eb-3 straight with pd july-2014. EAD approved last year. My company will not do gc processing in eb-2. If I find a consultancy that can do my gc processing while I work in my current company, can the consultancy just do interfile or do they need to start the process from perm again?.

Very difficult to find a consultancy who can do only paperwork while you are working in other company . Chuttalu ayi undali 

Just now, yemdoing said:

Very difficult to find a consultancy who can do only paperwork while you are working in other company . Chuttalu ayi undali 

That’s true. Kaani still want to try. If interfiling is an option.

36 minutes ago, Afdbuser123 said:

Should start the process from perm, interfiling only if you have eb2 140 approved 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, akkum_bakkum said:

That means nothing ba....Chala mandiki 1-2 weeks lo aipothunnai. Every field office has about the same range of processing times. Those are mostly for FB and also involves interview etc.

not fully true, if your located in FO which has heavy traffic like NY NJ for sure your case will stay longer with NBC, once queue at local field office gets better you case ie Alien file is transferred or non local FO is there is a officer available, I've seen 2022 straight filers got 485 approved from lesser busy FO like Delaware in less that 50 days 

so where you live definitely matters in 485 approval at this time and little luck 

Just now, Mandalorian said:

not fully true, if your located in FO which has heavy traffic like NY NJ for sure your case will stay longer with NBC, once queue at local field office gets better you case ie Alien file is transferred or non local FO is there is a officer available, I've seen 2022 straight filers got 485 approved from lesser busy FO like Delaware in less that 50 days 

so where you live definitely matters in 485 approval at this time and little luck 

same time there is also good possibility you can directly get approval from NBC without going to FO if your case is straight forward 

16 minutes ago, Ranger12 said:

is there anyone here there 485 is transferred to Miami FO and waiting or got the approval? Do u know the processing time and weekly approval numbers?

Always join local fo telegram groups bro it's very difficult to get fo information I found this link for Miami let me know if it doesn't work 

https://t.me/+JDIbkY59fQU4MDEx

@csrcsr bro got the rfe notice.

aksing birthdate is late registered. Notice came from Philly office. 

they are asking me to submit a letter from gov agency  along with affidavit. 

but the question is I have already the late registered birth certificate . Does just affidavit is enough ?

1 hour ago, ahimsavaadhi1 said:

@csrcsr bro got the rfe notice.

aksing birthdate is late registered. Notice came from Philly office. 

they are asking me to submit a letter from gov agency  along with affidavit. 

but the question is I have already the late registered birth certificate . Does just affidavit is enough ?

late registered birth certificate ant yenti ?