485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

Just now, ahimsavaadhi1 said:

Bro, I don’t exactly remember he over exaggerated all of this spillover in 2020 and 2021 . Inka emundi 2017/18  kooda current avvachu annadu Oka call lo. 

he is worng compleletley stressing every body by saying 2011 it will be end of 2014

3 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Chala mandhi ki primary ki ichi derivatives vi aapestunaru ani vinna 

Haha. Edhem rogam bro. Mogudu Ind ki velli easy ga shopping chesukovataanika. Baagane work out chesaru bro meeru with USCIS and@Sucker@csrcsr

• Haha 1

Hartford FO telegram group lo fwd chesina msg .. I think it must have gone viral

Just wrapped up my interview at Santa Ana FO today and was told they ran out of visa numbers for this FY. Have to wait for new numbers to be available in October! The wait continues!!!

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

EB1 current unnapudu Enduku SO undadu to EB2 .. veellu kodi brain gallu kabatti .. mana Indians Antha mandhi ostunaru to fill the positions 

vadu em antunnadu ante edo EB1 category lo premium processing start chesaru anta. so, that will increase the the demand in it and take up most of the spill over cases antundu.

Just now, csrcsr said:

he is worng compleletley stressing every body by saying 2011 it will be end of 2014

I think and hope they will keep the dates as is for next few months. 

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

no no that is after the interview based on CHuck and lawsuit response tho antunaru , what he is confirming is only CLients are not able to get number hope he is worng 

Andulo wrong emundhi le maa office group lo last week ne not available message screenshots pettaru. But nenu long weekend mood enduku cheda gottali ani veyyaledhu

Just now, perugu_vada said:

Hartford FO telegram group lo fwd chesina msg .. I think it must have gone viral

Just wrapped up my interview at Santa Ana FO today and was told they ran out of visa numbers for this FY. Have to wait for new numbers to be available in October! The wait continues!!!

@BacklogBadham this is what is happening

Just now, ahimsavaadhi1 said:

I think and hope they will keep the dates as is for next few months. 

Incase retrogress chesina kuda it will come back to Dev 2014 for sure .. may not be right away, but in 2nd or 3rd quarter 

Just now, BacklogBadham said:

Andulo wrong emundhi le maa office group lo last week ne not available message screenshots pettaru. But nenu long weekend mood enduku cheda gottali ani veyyaledhu

I am saying his date retro guess is worng 

2 minutes ago, BacklogBadham said:

Haha. Edhem rogam bro. Mogudu Ind ki velli easy ga shopping chesukovataanika. Baagane work out chesaru bro meeru with USCIS and@Sucker@csrcsr

This is actually good bro. 

AP issue chestharu dependents ki eventually. 

6 minutes ago, BacklogBadham said:

so h4 unte what will be their status be now? I thought they'll issue only if all derivatives have visa available