485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

38 minutes ago, Hello_Guru said:

@csrcsr : Bro, did you come across this

https://www.baniaslaw.com/retrogression

Lawsuits valla emanna use untundha?

Banias filed before bro some people said it caused them to move tye file and uscis asked few folks to close the case

But now numbers are done we don't know on what basis they will file and argument no idea bro I think some one joined you can ask them for more details inni pothunayi 1k ante risk cheyochu emo but not sure what us the output

• Like 1

My I-131 was approved on july 29 , got approval notice in the notice it says you will get travel document , but did not receive the travel document yet , any ideas how long travel document is taking to arrive ?

I guess most of them got combo cards 

Just now, Rabbo said:

My I-131 was approved on july 29 , got approval notice in the notice it says you will get travel document , but did not receive the travel document yet , any ideas how long travel document is taking to arrive ?

I guess most of them got combo cards 

Wat did ur attorney say ? Is that approval notice not enough ? Does it contain validity period in it ??

44 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Banias filed before bro some people said it caused them to move tye file and uscis asked few folks to close the case

But now numbers are done we don't know on what basis they will file and argument no idea bro I think some one joined you can ask them for more details inni pothunayi 1k ante risk cheyochu emo but not sure what us the output

Bro, they did not confirm officially kada number are don for FY2022 ani, Rahul reddy or someone told ani vinnam but not is the FAQs kada

Monna mandar chepadu kada if visas are done then they should update sep bulletin to unavailable ani but they didn't

7 minutes ago, Rich_fellow123 said:

Bro, they did not confirm officially kada number are don for FY2022 ani, Rahul reddy or someone told ani vinnam but not is the FAQs kada

Monna mandar chepadu kada if visas are done then they should update sep bulletin to unavailable ani but they didn't

But based on the approval rate  it almost end and crp keep on increasing I am nit sure bro.  Parker official reply lo done

1 hour ago, perugu_vada said:

Wat did ur attorney say ? Is that approval notice not enough ? Does it contain validity period in it ??

Approval notice lo clear ga undhi bro , you will get travel document use that for travel , you cannot use approval notice for travel

approval notice has approval dates , I got it only for 1 year 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, csrcsr said:

But based on the approval rate  it almost end and crp keep on increasing I am nit sure bro.  Parker official reply lo done

Hartford FO TG group lo posted .. ninna Evari case o approved anta ..!! July 2013 pd

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Rabbo said:

Approval notice lo clear ga undhi bro , you will get travel document use that for travel , you cannot use approval notice for travel

Orini 1-yr ye Ochinda AP approval .. adhoka torture 

Niku ochina approval notice lo details istadu ga when or how to reach uscis if u don’t recieve AP travel document .. 

13 hours ago, Rabbo said:

You have to wait bro for that doc most of them got combo cards lekapotge tier 1 ki call chrsi emergency travel undi its already approved just doc ealedu ante emi antundi or you create sr or last option take help of  congressmen sime times local field office also helps anukunta emergency ap but in your case u just need the doc

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, perugu_vada said:

Orini 1-yr ye Ochinda AP approval .. adhoka torture 

Niku ochina approval notice lo details istadu ga when or how to reach uscis if u don’t recieve AP travel document .. 

to shift to EAD from H1-b , AP is troublesome but you can get  emergency AP by going to the local field office