485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

2 hours ago, yemdoing said:

sogam video chusa, these guys say that USCIS came with new numbers for ROW and if new numbers shared by USCIS is correct for ROW then Eb2 will not get any SO from ROW. Only SO possible for EB2 india will be from Eb1 which might be very low due to increasing demand for Eb1 from last few years.

inka tadigudda vesi kurchuvadame .. I know we have to wait and see in Q2 or end of Q2. But this very disappointing for me ( PD is sep 2014)

Inka few months wait chesi next job vethukovvali ... Chass anticipated recession sangati marchipoya, ippudu change avvadam kuda risky.

Did you miss filing last 2 years?

Dependent 485 application status first was nbc transfer in  July 2022, today changed  from nbc transfer again to case was updated to show  fingerprint we’re taken 

Any idea what uscis is doing ? 

primary application no change in status 

19 minutes ago, Rabbo said:

Dependent 485 application status first was nbc transfer in  July 2022, today changed  from nbc transfer again to case was updated to show  fingerprint we’re taken 

Any idea what uscis is doing ? 

primary application no change in status 

Kontha mandivi ayavi anta bro ninna maa coworker do kuda ayindi telegram lo kuda kontha mandhi cheparu anta call 800 number and ask I think just clerical issue

many had an update yesterday... I am still not sure why.

My wife's case got updated but mine did not , many had same update.

Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken

18 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

many had an update yesterday... I am still not sure why.

My wife's case got updated but mine did not , many had same update.

Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken

Chala mandhi status got changed yesterday.Not sure why 

30 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Kontha mandivi ayavi anta bro ninna maa coworker do kuda ayindi telegram lo kuda kontha mandhi cheparu anta call 800 number and ask I think just clerical issue

Telegram lo I read , local field office lo application unte , local fo updated to fingerprints taken status than requesting again for fingerprints 

59 minutes ago, Rabbo said:

Telegram lo I read , local field office lo application unte , local fo updated to fingerprints taken status than requesting again for fingerprints 

lot of speculations going on.. and tier 1 agents okkokkaku oka jawabu isthunnadu 

Lifted Telegram post

Just 5 mins ago spoke with agent on call, she said fingerprints was taken they changed status because case was transferred and from last office or service centre “to new office they received the old data that is called your fingerprints details to avoid waste of time calling people for fingerprints again . That is why they updated status no special reason