485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

On 4/11/2023 at 7:08 AM, csrcsr said:

Emi ledu it's just like you interviee review is done but no date is available

You can hold onto submitting 485j but make sure whenever you Juno company that company is willing to do its nothing no sponsor ship its kind of uscicd version of employment verification letter. You should be fine bro yaa if long gap comes they might ask for interviee or 485j again may be in the middle too no body knows

But as of now it's reviewed your case is in happy path njoy ead ap benefits and join a company who gives 485j in case madyalo adigithe life will be njoy madi

uncle naddi mar 2013, inka marchipodamena...485 interview kuda aipoindhi recent ga. ead and Ap unnai.

4 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

you can do whatever you want just make sure primary job in similar occupation bro and when you jump companies ask company their willingness to give 485j if dates become current

ninna maa friedn ap mida sf airport lo no secondary check tooo

if they stream line renewals of AP , ead ap is like gc bro njoy

anna secondary check ki teesukelli emi adgutharu wife is planning to go , see below details. I know I have asked you this before but malli oka sari choosi chear ga cheppu ra... its been 6 years we went to home contry

1. She is on H1 fulltime

2. Got ead and Ap as a secondary through me

3. planning not to go for stamping

4. POE lo e ead and AP vadukuni ravalani plan

2 hours ago, praying said:

anna secondary check ki teesukelli emi adgutharu wife is planning to go , see below details. I know I have asked you this before but malli oka sari choosi chear ga cheppu ra... its been 6 years we went to home contry

1. She is on H1 fulltime

Nothing bro who file your 485 anthe anta maa friend last rime second rime just name and sent him 

3 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Nothing bro who file your 485 anthe anta maa friend last rime second rime just name and sent him 

Bro in this case 485 and 485j submitted by employer A , and changed job on EAD to employer B . Since date is not current 485j amend submit cheyaledu  . In this case at POE emi cheppali. @csrcsr 

Just now, Hindhustani said:

Bro in this case 485 and 485j submitted by employer A , and changed job on EAD to employer B . Since date is not current 485j amend submit cheyaledu  . In this case at POE emi cheppali. @csrcsr 

No one will ask 485j you can tell the new employer name and what us ur profession anthe truth

4 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

No one will ask 485j you can tell the new employer name and what us ur profession anthe truth

But that will give conflict? Because 485 receipt will be with employer A , no where we have ref of Employer B with 485? . Sorry bro I’m too confused to use and switch using EAD and AP . Want to know before using hence asking @csrcsr

52 minutes ago, Hindhustani said:

But that will give conflict? Because 485 receipt will be with employer A , no where we have ref of Employer B with 485? . Sorry bro I’m too confused to use and switch using EAD and AP . Want to know before using hence asking @csrcsr

No every one is aware of ac21 they will ask ap very rare case 485 recipients andaru velli vastunaru, u cam check with att once but based on what I know zero ussues

16 hours ago, praying said:

1. She is on H1 fulltime

I did travel on AP. In secondary they will just take AP and make sure underneath 485 is not denied (they won’t even ask the 485 receipt). Max 15 mins 

no questions asked primary or derivative or 485j etc.

2 hours ago, Codemonkey said:

I did travel on AP. In secondary they will just take AP and make sure underneath 485 is not denied (they won’t even ask the 485 receipt). Max 15 mins 

no questions asked primary or derivative or 485j etc.

thanks uncle, after you came back did you continue to stay on the H1B without any issues

1 hour ago, praying said:

thanks uncle, after you came back did you continue to stay on the H1B without any issues

I used AP at Poe , last month i applied for H1B extension this will override payrol status. Last 2 years I was maintaining both H1b and EAD . Since GC is not in near future thinking better switch to EAD. And use its benefits. 

• Upvote 1