485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

27 minutes ago, gudboy said:

i read in telegram group...next time if you travel with H1b visa they will admit you into US in parolee status even though you have h1b visa to enter since you have used AP to enter once

Yes, once AP use chesi enter aithe .. until next h1 renewal is filed, till then any no of times u cross border, u will enter in parole status only .. h1 renewal or h1 transfer chesthe then u will get into h1b status

4 hours ago, usetime63 said:

Just to give context here, my friend already has GC ead/ ap, went to stamping and got H1 stamped, when entering US, officer said you already have ead/ap why are you showing H1 , friend told I want to be on H1, then officer told you are given ead/ap for a reason , no need of H1 and paroled him on passport.

End of the story , officer will have all the info ,you can't choose what you want to use. 

This is true. Happened to me when returning back from Canada. While processing H1 entry, officer asked for something as address proof and unfortunately I gave paper version of AP instead of DL. As soon as he saw AP, he told, I will use this document and its the more appropriate document you should use and paroled me instead of H1.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, usetime63 said:

Just to give context here, my friend already has GC ead/ ap, went to stamping and got H1 stamped, when entering US, officer said you already have ead/ap why are you showing H1 , friend told I want to be on H1, then officer told you are given ead/ap for a reason , no need of H1 and paroled him on passport.

End of the story , officer will have all the info ,you can't choose what you want to use. 

@perugu_vada this is what i was saying

15 hours ago, akkum_bakkum said:

This is true. Happened to me when returning back from Canada. While processing H1 entry, officer asked for something as address proof and unfortunately I gave paper version of AP instead of DL. As soon as he saw AP, he told, I will use this document and its the more appropriate document you should use and paroled me instead of H1.

Ead oka vela reject aithe inka forever india ne…and no coming back unit a new h1 gets approved 

adhe h1 kooda unte back up kinda untadhi….ila aapicer sontha descision thessesukunte etta

51 minutes ago, nokia123 said:

Ead oka vela reject aithe inka forever india ne…and no coming back unit a new h1 gets approved 

adhe h1 kooda unte back up kinda untadhi….ila aapicer sontha descision thessesukunte etta

EAD is just a work permit..reject aithe you can apply again but 485 reject aithe appudu problem..usually EAD reject kadu until and unless you are doing some kind of fraud to get EAD.

485 rejection is also like 0.01% out of 100% cases

• Upvote 1

On 6/27/2023 at 4:48 PM, usetime63 said:

your friend should tell the port of entry officer Rahul Reddy told to use H1B only

12 minutes ago, VasuVlog said:

your friend should tell the port of entry officer Rahul Reddy told to use H1B only

Rahul reddemanna secretary of homeland security aa... akkada evadu cheppina vinaru. Thy get to decide, not you.

3 minutes ago, akkum_bakkum said:

Rahul reddemanna secretary of homeland security aa... akkada evadu cheppina vinaru. Thy get to decide, not you.

Redanna is chef of aila 

On 6/27/2023 at 4:48 PM, usetime63 said:

DL renewal apdu kuda ide ayyindi. the officer became serious as to why i did not say about EAD/AP.

had to explain that its not mandatory to use it.  ead ap records overwrite the visa details.

2 hours ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

DL renewal apdu kuda ide ayyindi. the officer became serious as to why i did not say about EAD/AP.

had to explain that its not mandatory to use it.  ead ap records overwrite the visa details.

Yeah looks like they have all the information, this will be quite common now a days since people are maintaining both ead and H1 , but to be honest it's ok to be on ead and continue working. 

18 hours ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

Their order of documents to process.....

1. GC

2. EAD

3. AP/Pending 485/Asylum etc

4. Visa + i94.

....and using EAD for DL doesn't overwrite any prior statuses. Those always rest with DHS, DMV/DPS has no influence on it watsoever.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jalsajalsa said:

my friend got r ef ee, marital meedha. starting from marriage time nunchi joint accounts, lease docs, birth certs kids, photos anni aduguthunnadu. Evaraina ee boat lo unnara

any suggestion respons avadam ela.

@TOM_BHAYYA @csrcsr @Spartan

andulo pedda boat lo undalsina avasaram enti uncle, just submit its very straight forward kada