485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

My 140 PP is approved, applied on 7/16 SRC****

i just wanted to share..

question: my attorney is preparing my 485, can I do my Medicals now and submit with my application?

If my attorney says no we will submit Medicals after rfe, is it still okay and does it go to MSC?

my PD: Jan 2011, EB2 straight

@csrcsr and Experts, Please suggest 

6 minutes ago, KakiJanaky said:

i just wanted to share..

question: my attorney is preparing my 485, can I do my Medicals now and submit with my application?

If my attorney says no we will submit Medicals after rfe, is it still okay and does it go to MSC?

no, submit ur medicals along with 485....

14 minutes ago, KakiJanaky said:

i just wanted to share..

yaa bro yours will still go to MSC either ways , but file a medical along with application , the 693 copy has to be signed by doctor within 60 days before it reaches uscis 

7 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

yaa bro yours will still go to MSC either ways , but file a medical along with application , the 693 copy has to be signed by doctor within 60 days before it reaches uscis 

thanks bayya, ma lamdi koduku attorney ganiki Em noppi telvadu, Medicals pamputa ra ayya ante, no we will wait for rfe antadu.

I ll have to request again and sned the Medicals to his office, so he ll prolly send it along 

3 minutes ago, KakiJanaky said:

thanks bayya, ma lamdi koduku attorney ganiki Em noppi telvadu, Medicals pamputa ra ayya ante, no we will wait for rfe antadu.

I ll have to request again and sned the Medicals to his office, so he ll prolly send it along 

maaku alage ani ccheppi bookka pettaru, force him and concvincce him , beg him what ever you can send the medicals, we made that blunder with no knoledge last time you got a chance this time dont miss it if you are lucky gc might be in hand in 6 months if its goes to msc (bio will be your only pain in waiting)

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, KakiJanaky said:

i just wanted to share..

Even my attorney also preparing 485. He is asking to wait for Medicals RFE and not submit along with application.

30 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

maaku alage ani ccheppi bookka pettaru, force him and concvincce him , beg him what ever you can send the medicals, we made that blunder with no knoledge last time you got a chance this time dont miss it if you are lucky gc might be in hand in 6 months if its goes to msc (bio will be your only pain in waiting)

oh so Medicals lekunna bokke annamaata ayte even it goes to MSC.

what I was thinking is, if application goes to MSC, we are in safe hands.

good to know. vaniki lancham ichi ayina medicals submit chesta iga 

1 minute ago, KakiJanaky said:

oh so Medicals lekunna bokke annamaata ayte even it goes to MSC.

what I was thinking is, if application goes to MSC, we are in safe hands.

good to know. vaniki lancham ichi ayina medicals submit chesta iga 

no application is not bokka but we are seeing many applications approved , people who applied medicalsin the begining way faster than rfe turn around 

@csrcsr RFE ae mail la otchindhi anta, along with Perm copy, asking for my and employer signature ee signature petti pampistha ayipotadhi anadu..

ma employer gadu sukkuumaaranga cheputundhu, adigithe kani chepale saale gadu..

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, viky said:

@csrcsr RFE ae mail la otchindhi anta, along with Perm copy, asking for my and employer signature ee signature petti pampistha ayipotadhi anadu..

ma employer gadu sukkuumaaranga cheputundhu, adigithe kani chepale saale gadu..

cool similar to terminatordesi , inka edni oka 20 days lo matter over with approval,premium deniual lekunda accept cheisnaduku e vidumu ga torture thu  thu emi processing raaa nayna

11 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

no application is not bokka but we are seeing many applications approved , people who applied medicalsin the begining way faster than rfe turn around 

makes sense.

also, Medicals appt tiskunna next Friday ki, same day results ostaya or deeniki bi waiting cheyala? waiting antey inko week bokka ni yavva 

8 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

cool similar to terminatordesi , inka edni oka 20 days lo matter over with approval,premium deniual lekunda accept cheisnaduku e vidumu ga torture thu  thu emi processing raaa nayna

ade kada.....time etla tinali ani soostunaru... endhuku ante next stage ki potadhi kada application...apudu metirc marutayi...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, KakiJanaky said:

makes sense.

also, Medicals appt tiskunna next Friday ki, same day results ostaya or deeniki bi waiting cheyala? waiting antey inko week bokka ni yavva 

at least 1 week padtadi bro end to end best case unless ovaru aina doctor mottam raasi isthe