485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

21 minutes ago, fasak_vachadu said:

First dhe not again 

resuscitate antunaru but malli letter sending fir BM

485 ki pakka ivvali finger prints

1 hour ago, mettastar said:

485 ki pakka ivvali finger prints

monna EAD kinichinappudu both 485 and 765 ki ani unte second time avasaram ledu anukunta kada 

41 minutes ago, Spartan said:

monna EAD kinichinappudu both 485 and 765 ki ani unte second time avasaram ledu anukunta kada 

Yes sir, only for scenarios where reused cases lo first reused antunafu but based on trend 485 ki pakka anikunta

36 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Yes sir, only for scenarios where reused cases lo first reused antunafu but based on trend 485 ki pakka anikunta

But for us they used Biometrics for 765 and 485 but 131 doesn't show any updates since case received. 

2 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

But for us they used Biometrics for 765 and 485 but 131 doesn't show any updates since case received. 

So you never went to bio and case got updated to fingerprint applied??  In the above case they never went to bio appointment from beginning Emma is saying they have reused from somewhere during visa or entry

131 ovariki raledu bro even my case only765 and 131

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

Ne BM appointment letter lo they mention for which application(s) they are taking bm

25 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

So you never went to bio and case got updated to fingerprint applied??  In the above case they never went to bio appointment from beginning Emma is saying they have reused from somewhere during visa or entry

131 ovariki raledu bro even my case only765 and 131

I wented and gaved biometrics but that did not reflect on 131 while it did on 765 and 485

8 minutes ago, mettastar said:

Ne BM appointment letter lo they mention for which application(s) they are taking bm

yes i had for 765 and 485 

1 minute ago, mettastar said:

Then it means you gave bm for both apps. 

yes and it reflects on 485 as finger prints taken

9 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

I wented and gaved biometrics but that did not reflect on 131 while it did on 765 and 485

same foor us in bio letter they mention 765 and 485, 131 is not required bro , when they will aapprove 765 and 131

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

same foor us in bio letter they mention 765 and 485, 131 is not required bro , when they will aapprove 765 and 131

Yeah naku only 485 ki fp appt vachindi .. 765 ki emma dolling reused ani cheppindi .. but 131 lo never reflected