485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

11 minutes ago, Deadp0ol2 said:

Nice. Okavela pelli kaani prasads vi itla preadjucating lo medicals aipoina tarvaata FAD dates current kaaka mundu marriage aithe?. can they still file 485 for derivative applicant under principal applicant?

ahh difficult question bro attorney best , be careful in this scenario bro , as they are not accepting filing dates now , 

you might have to delay answerinig the medical rfe , until they accept the dates the add the dependant , then answer rfe lekapothe adu card print kotti pampado peda katha avutadi ( ee case lo chala takva mandi untaru bro so telgram lo kuda dorukudu kastame nemo ) attorney ni patuko 

lifted from murthy old article

https://www.murthy.com/2013/07/09/i-485-approvals-possible-impact-on-spouse-children-without-filed-i-485s/#:~:text=Such dependents could fall out,-4 or L-2.

Example: Dependent Spouse

Ravi filed his I-485 in April 2012. He was single at that time. Later, the priority dates retrogressed and Ravi’s priority date was no longer current. In January 2013, Ravi married Priya. He holds H1B status; she holds H-4 status. If Ravi’s priority date again becomes current in September 2013, Priya can file her I-485 at any time during the month of September 2013.

Priya plans to give her lawyer the final signed forms for filing on September 1st. If on that date, however, Ravi receives an eMail notification of I-485 approval, Priya will no longer hold H-4 status. Since she has not filed her I-485, she is not lawfully in the United States, and is subject to removal (deportation). It is risky to remain in this situation.

Fortunately, Priya is still able to file her I-485, even with a brief gap in status. The law provides a “forgiveness” of up to 180 days for status violation in EB adjustment-of-status cases. However, this temporarily places Priya in a precarious situation, and makes it absolutely necessary to file her I-485 while the priority date is current. If she fails to do so, and the priority dates retrogress for many months, she then will be out of status longer, with the increased risk of removal and likely inability to file her I-485 at a later time.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, Deadp0ol2 said:

How come you got rfe for medicals without FAD being not current for early 2011sCo_^Y

ade naku teliyadu. 

The way I hear from people is, all these steps (Excluding final Visa number issuance) is based on when we file 

5 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

ade naku teliyadu. 

The way I hear from people is, all these steps (Excluding final Visa number issuance) is based on when we file 

Total enni days padthadi bro to respond to medicals?? karchu entha ?? we have to submit through attorney or doctor chestada or manam cheyala ?? lite ga prediabetic , ldl,hdl etc unte ok kada? :) 

17 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Total enni days padthadi bro to respond to medicals?? karchu entha ?? we have to submit through attorney or doctor chestada or manam cheyala ?? lite ga prediabetic , ldl,hdl etc unte ok kada? :) 

I don't know any of that. 

Our legal team told me that External counsel will get the same RFE notice  and they will instruct on how to proceed. I keep hearing that it would cost anywhere from 400-800 per person. They gave 87 days to respond. I am not rushing to respond at this time.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

I don't know any of that. 

Our legal team told me that External counsel will get the same RFE notice  and they will instruct on how to proceed. I keep hearing that it would cost anywhere from 400-800 per person. They gave 87 days to respond. I am not rushing to respond at this time.

Called a physician office. They told $325 for adult and $250 for children. 

Any vaccinations required should be covered by our insurance.

I wanted to do the test after April 1st just so that I don't have to take a flu shot.

• Thanks 1

Just now, PakshiRaja said:

@csrcsr bro do you see any I140 rejection filed as new. 

so far vinaledu bro heard one or two rfe, if your company basics are good , ability to pay etc no issues antunaru bro

4 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

so far vinaledu bro heard one or two rfe, if your company basics are good , ability to pay etc no issues antunaru bro

labor certification no longer valid ani reject chestunaru anta. idhi 485 denial chance vuntundhi anta mundu rfe istunaru

8 minutes ago, PakshiRaja said:

labor certification no longer valid ani reject chestunaru anta. idhi 485 denial chance vuntundhi anta mundu rfe istunaru

That is not denial of 485 bro , its only premium part of 140 is denied not 140 aapplication ,  , even my premium got denied check kuda vachindi venaki

3 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Medicals one week lo ichestaru if you don’t get any TB. Hdl ldl picha lite. Indians ki common ga TB ani vastadi blood test la. The. If you get that then doctor will ask for chest x-ray. Usual ha x-ray la clear untadi. They will put the medicals in sealed cover. Nobody should open that. Send it to your attorney. They will take care

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, megadheera said:

Medicals one week lo ichestaru if you don’t get any TB. Hdl ldl picha lite. Indians ki common ga TB ani vastadi blood test la. The. If you get that then doctor will ask for chest x-ray. Usual ha x-ray la clear untadi. They will put the medicals in sealed cover. Nobody should open that. Send it to your attorney. They will take care

thanks bro

5 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

That is not denial of 485 bro , its only premium part of 140 is denied not 140 aapplication ,  , even my premium got denied check kuda vachindi venaki

Perm validity 180 days vuntundhi. new 140 ki use chesthe last ki deny chesttunaru attorney told final 485 denail chances ekuva anta with new 140. do you see any approval with new I140