485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

G28 ok anukunta le bro but tell attorney its a form you signed that attorney is representing on your behalf all communciations ataniki vastayo 

SLNxxxxxxx4 (+1 & -1 shows I-140 recieved on Oct 29) this part you have to be careful make sure you get your actual 140 number

My attorney did not file EAD at that time saying let's wait for Receipts to come. you alrready got the reciepts why the hell he is waiting for reciepts ??? may be g28 file cheyandanuku raledu emo , ask him to file it as you have the reciepts already

Becareful bro naku enduko nee attorney nee company koncham teda kodthundi (just tto be cautious)

andariki reciept number istaru 140 di sooner or later if not copy. chusyko good luck

I'm a full-time employee & I'm only on h1 & GC process.this attorney&  HR too slow to respond. I have to bug them for every other thing.Thank you for the info.

6 minutes ago, Usr220 said:

Can we file foia while i140 is pending to find out the receipt number?

Don't know but adi vache varaki time kada why can't they give number ani naa baada 

4 hours ago, Silent_Boy said:

if they go by application number then silent_I1

1. LIN219011 @Spartan

2. LIN219013 @csrcsr

3. LIN219014 @Silent_Boy

4. LIN219015 @terminator_desi

@Spartan @Silent_Boy @terminator_desi

LIN2190083679

March 25, 2021 Case Was Approved
October 26, 2020 We received your Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker.

thisis not premium case  ^^^

but below two did not approved

LIN2190047386

LIN2190047641

Looks luck anukunta not sure its on the order recicvd

• Like 2

On 3/26/2021 at 7:02 PM, csrcsr said:

LIN2190083679

October 26, 2020 We received your Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker.

LIN2190047386

LIN2190047641

I think these receipt no’s are in order of Pd.My PD is 2014

1 minute ago, terminator_desi said:

I think these receipt no’s are in order of Pd.My PD is 2014

no i think bro my friends later than me has higher receipt number

On 3/26/2021 at 7:02 PM, csrcsr said:

LIN2190083679

LIN2190047386

LIN2190047641

Naadi LIN2190081**** inka no updates but EAD received already

• Like 1

On 3/26/2021 at 2:29 PM, Webdev said:

My Series start SLNxxxxxxx4 (+1 & -1 shows I-140 recieved on Oct 29) & my wife's reciept with SLNxxxxxxxx2. In between mine & my wife's only one SLN number there.-1 from my wife;s number shows 'Form G-28 Was Rejected Because It Was Improperly Filed'. I think it is for different case.By the way what is for G-28 form?

My attorney did not file EAD at that time saying let's wait for Receipts to come.

Got my receipts for Dec 31 filing, got 6 receipts total, the missing one in middle had G28 rejected online, but then my company got the i140 receipt which had the same receipt number as that G28 rejected. My attorney said she will refile G28

29 minutes ago, rahulroy4u said:

Got my receipts for Dec 31 filing, got 6 receipts total, the missing one in middle had G28 rejected online, but then my company got the i140 receipt which had the same receipt number as that G28 rejected. My attorney said she will refile G28

Cool g28 is ok bro , 

11 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Postponed my travel plans to may for this fuckin finger print.. i hope the appointment comes through fast

Wise and good decision mee prior date entha bro??

13 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Postponed my travel plans to may for this fuckin finger print.. i hope the appointment comes through fast

""If you miss them , application might be abandoned. If you are planning to travel , register on usps informed delivery through which you get daily emails with images of daily incoming mails  . Also give your mail box keys to our freinds who can inform you if the biometrics appointment is in mailbox when you are out of your home , so that you can follow instructions on appointment notice for rescheduling""

Some suggestion from.telegram group

7 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

""If you miss them , application might be abandoned. If you are planning to travel , register on usps informed delivery through which you get daily emails with images of daily incoming mails  . Also give your mail box keys to our freinds who can inform you if the biometrics appointment is in mailbox when you are out of your home , so that you can follow instructions on appointment notice for rescheduling""

Some suggestion from.telegram group

Yea saw all these..