485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

28 minutes ago, fasak_vachadu said:

E mukka avariki uncle memu 2013 batch already gc vachesthadi idigo adigo gc vastundhi e year dec lopu ani sambaraku chesukuntunam 

2014 batch ke bro

10 minutes ago, playboys said:

Charlie uncle is not considering next year visas for October month. Can any one confirm it. 

When he will consider next year visas ?

When uscis improves its speed . He is doing this because he doesn't want to retrogress dates in future. 

Pp sending next week @csrcsr  medical appointment tesukona ani 🤔 thinking 

sept 10 ki tesukoni sept 15 ki send chesthanu ani planing nee suggestion??

with out telling attorney 

vadu indirect ga hint icharu medical send chesthe cheyu ani 

Attorney reply below 

As for the medicals, we recommend waiting until the RFE is received before Getting them done. If you already took the medicals, you will need to send them within 60 days of the doctor signing them. Please call USCIS or go online to see if the case is still sitting with the National Benefits Center or was forwarded to local field office, You should then send them Medicals (if you already took them) with a copy of the I-485 receipt notice and a cover letter requesting that USCIS attach the medical to his adjustment of status application to the address where the case is sitting. Ultimately we recommend waiting for the RFE to send the medicals as that is best course of action since instructions is given by the USCIS on how to proceed.

3 minutes ago, karna11 said:

@csrcsr @Spartan

Enti dheni meaning

Name Was Updated

On August 19, 2021, we updated your name for your Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker, Receipt Number LIN21900

Pp accepted ani telegram university told 

3 minutes ago, karna11 said:

@csrcsr @Spartan

Enti dheni meaning

Name Was Updated

On August 19, 2021, we updated your name for your Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker, Receipt Number LIN21900

Hard to tell is the approval is imminent or doesn’t mean anything ani

1 minute ago, fasak_vachadu said:

Attorney reply below 

As for the medicals, we recommend waiting until the RFE is received before Getting them done. If you already took the medicals, you will need to send them within 60 days of the doctor signing them. Please call USCIS or go online to see if the case is still sitting with the National Benefits Center or was forwarded to local field office, You should then send them Medicals (if you already took them) with a copy of the I-485 receipt notice and a cover letter requesting that USCIS attach the medical to his adjustment of status application to the address where the case is sitting. Ultimately we recommend waiting for the RFE to send the medicals as that is best course of action since instructions is given by the USCIS on how to proceed.

140 tho send chesthe it has no value I guess but doesn’t hurt to send. If they don’t need they will ignore if you are lucky they will attach

15 minutes ago, karna11 said:

@csrcsr @Spartan

Enti dheni meaning

Name Was Updated

Emina premium upgrade cbesva brooo?? Or oka sari attorney tho check cheyi emina vachindo sttaus

13 minutes ago, fasak_vachadu said:

Attorney reply below 

You can interfile anytime bro as you know hit and miss chance

5 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Emina premium upgrade cbesva brooo?? Or oka sari attorney tho check cheyi emina vachindo sttaus

I-140 PP 2nd time tried kada, Aug 11th naa accepted ani status change ayyindi, just now ila change ayyindi 

Repu attorney ni adagali

10 minutes ago, karna11 said:

I-140 PP 2nd time tried kada, Aug 11th naa accepted ani status change ayyindi, just now ila change ayyindi 

Repu attorney ni adagali

Oh my God hopefully it approves bro by tomorrow for mine did not see any intermediate status like this

Usually any  update to case ila avutundi ani vinna at least they are working on your case

1 hour ago, snoww said:

When uscis improves its speed . He is doing this because he doesn't want to retrogress dates in future. 

Asking about next year 290k visas....

Ante every month he will move the filing dates ana ?