485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

1 minute ago, Rushabhi said:

Yeah listening to his calls current avvani 2015 batch kooda downgrades chesukotam comedy. And why the hell 2011 and mid 2012 eb2 batch downgrades chesukunnaro ardham kaadhu. Vaallaki eb2 lo ekkuva chances to get gc

i know one guy who downgraded to eb3 with PD of 2012 .. becos atleast EAD aina ostundi ani .. which i see no fault in that

Just now, perugu_vada said:

better talk to those who were in EAD before .. wat the issues are if u stay in EAD for too long .. groups lo we may not get complete picture

also, u can hire attorney for 30mins .. and ask the list of questions u complied .. to have bette clarity about pros/cons w.r.t EAD 

Hmm good idea. I know some people. I will talk to them Also by April May we may get a good picture of how things will be. Maybe I can take a decision by then

33 minutes ago, BacklogBadham said:

Haha. Look at his videos. Desperate ga unna manalni ela cash chesukovacho athaniki thelisinantha evariki idea ledu. Of course end of the day he is a attorney. He smells money from backlogs. USCIS ki athaniki benefit EB3 ni matram mess chesi padesaru andaru kalisi. In future EB2 will move and EB3 will struggle forever antha normal ayyaka. 

no way bro eb3 is much better compared to eb2 even after this SO drama eb3 will move much faster bcoz mana vallu mottham eb2 lo paddaru..downgrades antha easy kadu chala companies agree cheyav unless you are critical resource and ippudu mess chusaka future lo asalu oppukoru to spend for immigration for no use except consultancies 

43 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Hmm good idea. I know some people. I will talk to them Also by April May we may get a good picture of how things will be. Maybe I can take a decision by then

Just curious.Why you are in a hurry to get GC.Anyways you will be getting EAD now and may be GC in next 2-10 years.Cant we survive on H1/EAD for another 10 years?Assuming we already completed 10 years on H1b?

5 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

Just curious.Why you are in a hurry to get GC.Anyways you will be getting EAD now and may be GC in next 2-10 years.Cant we survive on H1/EAD for another 10 years?Assuming we already completed 10 years on H1b?

Age preference in IT. 10 years ante 40s lo untam. We are married to SOC code with this 485 process. Will we be developers in 40s as well anedhi naa question? Will we be as sharp as newbies coming at that time? What happens if a recession hits like in 2007/8 timeframe and we loose our jobs? 10 years is a lot of time. Chala what ifs tiruguthunnayi mind lo

Just now, Rushabhi said:

Age preference in IT. 10 years ante 40s lo untam. We are married to SOC code with this 485 process. Will we be developers in 40s as well anedhi naa question? Will we be as sharp as newbies coming at that time? What happens if a recession hits like in 2007/8 timeframe and we loose our jobs? 10 years is a lot of time. Chala what ifs tiruguthunnayi mind lo

I think 485 SOC is just for the sake of it and if you are in similar lines of work it should be good enough unless like IT job manesi Restaurant run chesthe tappa.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Natural progression allowed kadha under i485 portability.you need not be a developer you can take higher roles like architect,manager,director etc.But salary should be same or always more than I140 salary

Just now, terminator_desi said:

Natural progression allowed kadha under i485 portability.you need not be a developer you can take higher roles like architect,manager,director etc.But salary should be same or always more than I140 salary

Also recession vachi job pothe you can switch to EAD and continue staying here.Worst state you can run payroll with consultancy on i485j

Just saw Charlie Chaplin video in YouTube. I think he is waiting for Visa wastage and apply for next FY. Why manollu too much disappointment ayyaru ekkada. Max 60K to 70k wastage untundi and EB3 downgrades Anni calculate chesukoni Q2 lo move avvochu. Better to stop this unlimited moving game and real numbers and USCIS capacity chusi move cheyyatam better. Any way antha move chesi process cheyyakunte use ledu kada. Better to move slowly ani naa opinion.Then everyone will be in reality. 

32 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

GC is lub dub and GC is life bro. Citizen kuda vadhu just we need GC antunna @snoww bro 

18 minutes ago, BacklogBadham said:

Just saw Charlie Chaplin video in YouTube. I think he is waiting for Visa wastage and apply for next FY. Why manollu too much disappointment ayyaru ekkada. Max 60K to 70k wastage untundi and EB3 downgrades Anni calculate chesukoni Q2 lo move avvochu. Better to stop this unlimited moving game and real numbers and USCIS capacity chusi move cheyyatam better. Any way antha move chesi process cheyyakunte use ledu kada. Better to move slowly ani naa opinion.Then everyone will be in reality. 

May2017 date ki DOF allow chesthe chalu...FAD vaddu maku