485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

Notice date feb10th, receive date NOV 2nd

I140/finger print  --Raaaaleee

i765, i131, i-485 otchinayi..

On February 12, 2021, we accepted the fingerprint fee for your Form I-485,

Finger print appointment document  ink a raale , entha time padtundhi otchu??

1 minute ago, viky said:

Notice date feb10th, receive date NOV 2nd

I140/finger print  --Raaaaleee

i765, i131, i-485 otchinayi..

On February 12, 2021, we accepted the fingerprint fee for your Form I-485,

Finger print appointment document  ink a raale , entha time padtundhi otchu??

Depends on ASC center bro it might take time chala mandhi waiting

140 recipes will go to attorney and employer

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Depends on ASC center bro it might take time chala mandhi waiting

140 recipes will go to attorney and employer

Nebraska Service Center bhaya nadhi

4 minutes ago, viky said:

Nebraska Service Center bhaya nadhi

Apply chesina center kaadu bro mee local center ki vastadi finger print, based your address uscis  localcenter lo location vastadi it will take time search in website

54 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Apply chesina center kaadu bro mee local center ki vastadi finger print, based your address uscis  localcenter lo location vastadi it will take time search in website

mamula procedure endhi bhaya, first ASC center valaki notification vellthunda? sorry bro ee immigration lolli asal knowledge ledhu...

10 minutes ago, viky said:

mamula procedure endhi bhaya, first ASC center valaki notification vellthunda? sorry bro ee immigration lolli asal knowledge ledhu...

Hmm  you are on track bro , dont worry 

1) get your 140 reciept from your employer (assuming its donwgrade), if its possible upgrade to premium to have peace of mind

2) parallelga Regarding Fingerprints appointments as said above it depends on asc center once they have availability you will get a finger print appointment letter to go and submit (dont miss this , keep usps infomred delvery)

3) After finger prints is done EAD and AP will follow

5 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Hmm  you are on track bro , dont worry 

1) get your 140 reciept from your employer (assuming its donwgrade), if its possible upgrade to premium to have peace of mind

2) parallelga Regarding Fingerprints appointments as said above it depends on asc center once they have availability you will get a finger print appointment letter to go and submit (dont miss this , keep usps infomred delvery)

3) After finger prints is done EAD and AP will follow

Appreciate your patience , ya downgrade, ade anukuntuna extension kuda padayindhi deniki premium cheyala ani thinking.

Just now, viky said:

Appreciate your patience , ya downgrade, ade anukuntuna extension kuda padayindhi deniki premium cheyala ani thinking.

if you are planning to stay in the company for a while no rush for 140 bro, its just peace of mind, few people repoting some normal processing also getting approvals

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

if you are planning to stay in the company for a while no rush for 140 bro, its just peace of mind, few people repoting some normal processing also getting approvals

Is it needed to stay with the same employer for 6months after i140 approved?

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

I think I-140 approval is required by the time they process I-485. 

So, better to go for premium processing on I-140. 

Just now, AndhraneedSCS said:

I think I-140 approval is required by the time they process I-485. 

So, better to go for premium processing on I-140. 

True valid point 

5 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

Is it needed to stay with the same employer for 6months after i140 approved?

If you filed along with 485 and complete 180days from date of filing 485 you will be protected by ac21, no need to stay but if yiu arectalking about stand alone 140 after 180days even employer revokes your 140 is valid and date portability is there

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

If you filed along with 485 and complete 180days from date of filing 485 you will be protected by ac21, no need to stay but if yiu arectalking about stand alone 140 after 180days even employer revokes your 140 is valid and date portability is there

Thanks bro.I am talking about concurrent I140 filing with I485.Btw I got the finger print appointment notice today for an appointment on April21st. LIN .ASC-Detroit