485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

@Spartan @Vaampire @MRI@MiryalgudaMaruthiRao @tacobell fan is it true fb and Google attorneys (BAL)worked with sf field offices to submit medicals and attached in the system , hearing the system is common to enter the medicals and sf and sj offices 

Ovaru aina friends unte kanukondi hard to believe is there a possibility like that 

apple ki aithe ala ledu .. a friend of mine works for apple .. he is still waiting to get his EAD

7 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

@Spartan @Vaampire @MRI@MiryalgudaMaruthiRao @tacobell fan is it true fb and Google attorneys (BAL)worked with sf field offices to submit medicals and attached in the system , hearing the system is common to enter the medicals and they are ping sf and sj offices 

Ovaru aina friends unte kanukondi hard to believe is there a possibility like that 

@csrcsr  yes I heard this in Seattle Area...not about the Bay Area...(they might have done same thing).

Seattle area lo Microsoft, Amazon and Kirkland etc did that job ani vinna @k2s

MSFT kicked out Fragomen for delaying lots of applicants...

and arranged group of attorneys to handle this, and they grouped up on this task

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Spartan said:

@csrcsr  yes I heard this in Seattle Area...not about the Bay Area...(they might have done same thing).

Seattle area lo Microsoft, Amazon and Kirkland etc did that job ani vinna @k2s

MSFT kicked out Fragomen for delaying lots of applicants...

and arranged group of attorneys to handle this, and they grouped up on this task

Oh nice kada idi ninna.monna update anta bro sj and sf fo lo.poyi entry chestynaru hard to believe system ala untada and that is sealed copy not sure though friends unte information kanukondi

Just now, csrcsr said:

Oh nice kada idi ninna.monna update anta bro sj and sf fo lo.poyi entry chestynaru hard to believe system ala untada and that is sealed copy not sure though friends unte information kanukondi

hmm, timing, luck ante.

16 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

@Spartan @Vaampire @MRI@MiryalgudaMaruthiRao @tacobell fan is it true fb and Google attorneys (BAL)worked with sf field offices to submit medicals and attached in the system , hearing the system is common to enter the medicals and they are ping sf and sj offices 

Not sure, how much volume we are talking here matters anukunta. We already heard USCIS called some lucky people to submit Medicals. So these limited stories can neither confirm nor deny.

19 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

@mettastar anna brief’d few weeks ago regarding similar story from Seattle FO. It’s almost Sep 8 so it’s hard to even believe any of these theories can help us kada. We are losing so much time for no reason.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, tacobell fan said:

Not sure, how much volume we are talking here matters anukunta. We already heard USCIS called some lucky people to submit Medicals. So these limited stories can neither confirm nor deny.

Maa slack lo fragomen odini esukuntaru maa immigration team 10geyi antunaru maa vaalu arthanadalu bal chesinapduu why fragomen cannot do ani , I think if the system is same and that details cane be entered by any one there might be some truth to it

But the whole point of sealed copy anukuna it should be opened only aby adjudication officer and enter not sure thohgh

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

Maa slack lo fragomen odini esukuntaru maa immigration team 10geyi antunaru maa vaalu arthanadalu bal chesinapduu why fragomen cannot do ani , I think if the system is same and that details cane be entered by any one there might be some truth to it

But the whole point of sealed copy anukuna it should be opened only aby adjudication officer and enter not sure thohgh

Man, to be honest, USCIS can create a simple upload portal and let USCIS doctors upload Medicals directly by providing Receipt number. These kind of simple things can tremendously improve time and efficiency. I’m not even talking about making entire process online but crisis situation like these can he handled very easily if they really want.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, tacobell fan said:

Man, to be honest, USCIS can create a simple upload portal and let USCIS doctors upload Medicals directly by providing Receipt number. These kind of simple things can tremendously improve time and efficiency. I’m not even talking about making entire process online but crisis situation like these can he handled very easily if they really want.

True asalu entha easy ga untadi just portal access ichhi a number mida data entry kodithe doctors ayipaaye sodi nayalau

19 hours ago, csrcsr said:

GC processing times vary a lot bro by center and many factors 140 downgrade aith it wont happen very very rare just upgrade to premium 

I-140 premium texas service center bro

also filed 485 as well for me and my wife