485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

1 minute ago, Suvera said:

I wan to take a  risk but taking a step back as everything going against me . 

Pd epudu bro?. Think the other way also bro. If everything is going in favor and this goes against?. We never know bro.

2 minutes ago, Virata_Parvam said:

eb3 i-140 premium processing same service center as eb2 i140 ayena reject chestunnara..?

yes bro no pattern which is usccess which is failure only premium return chetsunaru asking apply after 30 days 

@csrcsr my er got denied today😓, said you did not provide evidence to support er is required, they mentioned we understand your case is serious

called uscis and they asked to call back on tuesday to raise another ER

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Meowcatp said:

@csrcsr my er got denied today😓, said you did not provide evidence to support er is required, they mentioned we understand your case is serious

called uscis and they asked to call back on tuesday to raise another ER

sorry to hear keeptrying bro not much we can do, did they asked for evidence ???

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

sorry to hear keeptrying bro not much we can do, did they asked for evidence ???

They did not but stated I did not provide. As a matter of fact I asked Emma yesterday how should I attach the evidence and she said not required and will get a follow up email requesting for evidence 

this is getting out of hands and loosing hope now

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Meowcatp said:

They did not but stated I did not provide. As a matter of fact I asked Emma yesterday how should I attach the evidence and she said not required and will get a follow up email requesting for evidence 

Many people got rejected in the same way it seems. Chaala mandiki assalu emails ee raaledu. But they denied ER saying we didn't responded in time. 

13 minutes ago, Meowcatp said:

when is your h4 or h1 expiring ???

19 minutes ago, snoww said:

Many people got rejected in the same way it seems. Chaala mandiki assalu emails ee raaledu. But they denied ER saying we didn't responded in time. 

I know, they also mentioned they reused my old travel fingerprints 

6 minutes ago, Meowcatp said:

Dec 31

hmm nee final action date current undi, h4ead ivaru , gc ead ivaru , gc ivaru i remember u submitted medicals tooo

because of these guys we have to sacrifice the career  everything applied upfront $s@d no one can understand our plight

sorry bro keep trying er bro edo okati success avali okati congress men tho kuda try cheyi ead ki at least they migh helpo if not gc