485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

2 hours ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

If you take a Covid Vaccine, you can't take the vaccines required for GC Medicals for the next 15 days. 

If you take the first dose of Covid Vaccine, then you need 5 weeks (3 weeks for 2nd dose and then wait 2 more weeks for GC Vaccines). 

Please plan accordingly just so that you don't have to spend a lot of time waiting and not responding to Medical RFE (if you did not submit medicals with I-485)

Lowdala vaccine aithe nenu tisukonu 🤣🤣

@csrcsr got medicals done today. They charged $900 ($325 for adults and $250 for kid). On top of it, they said they will run the vaccine through insurance. Not sure if we will have another bill from insurance as vaccines are usually 100% covered under our plan. 

If the TB test comes positive, we will have to go for chest X-ray and there may be cost associated to it.

Results (blood, urine) will take 3-5 days and I am expecting by Monday of next week.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

@csrcsr got medicals done today. They charged $900 ($325 for adults and $250 for kid). On top of it, they said they will run the vaccine through insurance. Not sure if we will have another bill from insurance as vaccines are usually 100% covered under our plan. 

If the TB test comes positive, we will have to go for chest X-ray and there may be cost associated to it.

Results (blood, urine) will take 3-5 days and I am expecting by Monday of next week.

good info thanks

maaku medicals eppudu adugutaro date current eppud aitado chudali

1 minute ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Thanks and good luck bro

Forgot to mention, you can take Vaccines (required for medicals) even now and be done. 

The physician will have your records and you don't have to worry about vaccines so you can get your Covid Vaccine whenever you want. When you get RFE, all you have to do is give blood and urine for testing.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Spartan said:

good info thanks

Medicals can be asked even if date is not current bro of its preadjudicating,  @AndhraneedSCS  bro got medicals even if date is not current (offcourse mana antha duram ledu)

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

good info thanks

My date is not current but I got RFIE for medicals somehow.

Just now, csrcsr said:

Medicals can be asked even if date is not current bro of its preadjudicating,  @AndhraneedSCS  bro got medicals even if date is not current (offcourse mana antha duram ledu)

mana dates chala duram kada

Just now, AndhraneedSCS said:

My date is not current but I got RFIE for medicals somehow.

coz they are expecting it to be current soon emo

Just now, Spartan said:

Yep,  inko good thing endi ante vaadu file vippi chusadu and everything is good anna peace of mind kuda ubtadi bro all he needs is medicals, if date is current 100% gc vastadi no more bokkas in application 

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Yep,  inko good thing endi ante vaadu file vippi chusadu and everything is good anna peace of mind kuda ubtadi bro all he needs is medicals, if date is current 100% gc vastadi no more bokkas in application 

manadi kuda open cheyali 

5 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

It depends on how they charge your insurance. If they charge as part of immigration medical then mostly insurance won’t cover. If they charge as regular visit blood work then your insurance covers it. It’s better to use bloodwork through your primary care and take those to immigration medical doctor so that insurance will cover.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

I am expecting my date to be current in the next 3 months. The Irony is my colleagues, whose dates were current for the past 3 months did not get RFIEs. They got biometrics and EADs in January of this year.

3 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Yes. I sent everything with my 485 application. I should have skipped medical so that when you get RFE it will be faster 

Just now, megadheera said:

It depends on how they charge your insurance. If they charge as part of immigration medical then mostly insurance won’t cover. If they charge as regular visit blood work then your insurance covers it. It’s better to use bloodwork through your primary care and take those to immigration medical doctor so that insurance will cover.

Blood and urine work ki we paid a flat fee. They won't run it through insurance ani chepparu. 

Only Vaccines will be through insurance. Even if they say vaccines are for Immigration, I think insurance should still pay.