485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

I think so also they need to have 140 approved anukuntuna no one knwos

Not anukunta, 140 is must because that is your deciding factor to consider 485 AOS. How can they even process when your 140 is not approved to AOS

2 hours ago, Sucker said:

aa 5% ye status vunna chestharu vuncle.CPT OPT gaalle gas stations lu restarant lu consultancy lu start chesaru. Idi just manaki oka excuse yedo break theeskovachu travel cheyochu ani but same ade rotta vuntadi le. IT yekkadunna ade muchata. 

Agreed uncle. Mee lanti diamonds ekkada unna shine avuthayi.

3 minutes ago, PakshiRaja said:

Telegram uncles telling bro

Don’t believe in that crap man. Very simple, in order for AOS to happen your date need to be locked in a given category. If your date is current in EB3 and 140 in EB2 how can they factor in without downgrade 140 approve? Approving AOS based on PD is crap. I know for sure lot of 2011 and few 2010 are pending mari how did they approve mine?

6 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

I think so also they need to have 140 approved anukuntuna no one knwos

3 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Not anukunta, 140 is must because that is your deciding factor to consider 485 AOS. How can they even process when your 140 is not approved to AOS

PD chusi approve chestunaru. Needhi 04/2012 ante by September 30 I think they can approve to 08/2012 PD for DQ applications.

1 minute ago, tacobell fan said:

Don’t believe in that crap man. Very simple, in order for AOS to happen your date need to be locked in a given category. If your date is current in EB3 and 140 in EB2 how can they factor in without downgrade 140 approve?

My question was only for DQ application bro not for unapproved I-140's.

1 minute ago, PakshiRaja said:

PD chusi approve chestunaru. Needhi 04/2012 ante by September 30 I think they can approve to 08/2012 PD for DQ applications.

Dec 2012 vallavi kuda approve chesaru before mine. i saw cases post my PD approved before mine