485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

@csrcsr

My PD is Feb 2013.. last week upgraded I140 downgrade petition to premium... Interfiled my medicals along with the I140 upgrade application... expecting a response by next week.. Biometrics completed this week

current client is asking me to come full time ASAP or leave the company by end of the year.. Do I have to stay with my current employer for 6 months after the I140 (downgrade) is approved? My EB2 140 is also with the same employer.. i am worried that my employer won't support any RFE's if I leave the company (before the EAD/AP is approved)... 

10 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

@csrcsr

My PD is Feb 2013.. last week upgraded I140 downgrade petition to premium... Interfiled my medicals along with the I140 upgrade application... expecting a response by next week.. Biometrics completed this week

current client is asking me to come full time ASAP or leave the company by end of the year.. Do I have to stay with my current employer for 6 months after the I140 (downgrade) is approved? My EB2 140 is also with the same employer.. i am worried that my employer won't support any RFE's if I leave the company (before the EAD/AP is approved)... 

market is very good leave your current client for 6months you will find better job

And you gc ead is not yet approved so stay with ur employer 

you are very close to finish line so wait for 1 more year you will get GC

7 minutes ago, fasak_vachadu said:

market is very good leave your current client for 6months you will find better job

And you gc ead is not yet approved so stay with ur employer 

you are very close to finish line so wait for 1 more year you will get GC

asalu move avavu dates antunte how he will get gc in 1 year 😮

4 minutes ago, dkchinnari said:

asalu move avavu dates antunte how he will get gc in 1 year 😮

Vasthadi bro pakka 2013 feb already chala clear chesaru 2012 varaku so be calm 

most of the pending application from 2013 Aug to 2014 Dec vi 

6 minutes ago, fasak_vachadu said:

Vasthadi bro pakka 2013 feb already chala clear chesaru 2012 varaku so be calm 

most of the pending application from 2013 Aug to 2014 Dec vi 

hmm..hope so

3 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

@csrcsr

No need 6 months from day of 485 no need 180 days after 140 approval as we filed concurrent

Just now, MRI said:

ivaala maa migata vaallandariki Medical RFE vachindi.. em chesukovaalani ippudu pampithey ani maa vaallu adugutunnaru.. Yentoo Brahmi GIF - Yentoo Brahmi Brahmanandam - Discover & Share GIFs

medical RFE vachi three months back submit chesina naluguriki malli RFE generate ayyindi.. idem RFE no telvadu.. all four traveled and all four used birth certificate affidavits..  Yentoo Brahmi GIF - Yentoo Brahmi Brahmanandam - Discover & Share GIFs

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, MRI said:

ivaala maa migata vaallandariki Medical RFE vachindi.. em chesukovaalani ippudu pampithey ani maa vaallu adugutunnaru.. Yentoo Brahmi GIF - Yentoo Brahmi Brahmanandam - Discover & Share GIFs

Pampali at least preadjudicate aipotadi in case dates move avuthe fast ga vachestadi