Ashley Babbitt

PilliBeta

She is from California, and worked for the air force, she is a US Veteran, patriot, and worked with high level security clearance. How the heck did she do what she did? 

2 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

She is from California, and worked for the air force, she is a US Veteran, patriot, and worked with high level security clearance. How the heck did she do what she did? 

Kavalsina qualifications unnai annintiki minchina qualification MAGA degree kuda  undhi inkem kavali 

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

How the heck did she do what she did? 

Right Winger ani chepparu kada pakka threads lo

Aa Twitter profile lone unnai ga videos full active MAGA member ani.. trump parades baagane participated 

Just now, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Aa Twitter profile lone unnai ga videos full active MAGA member ani.. trump parades baagane participated 

yes

6 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

I got my answer there. Didn't even read further. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

How the heck did she do what she did? 

Right Winger ani chepparu kada pakka threads lo

Right winger ante enti asalu? I am right winger but I would never do what she did. 

Take BLM protests for example, most people support it, left wing does peaceful protests, but the looters, would you think someone who is as qualified as she is would be a looter, no? 

So, I don't understand what made her to protest breaking the law. 

Just now, PilliBeta said:

Right winger ante enti asalu? I am right winger but I would never do what she did. 

Take BLM protests for example, most people support it, left wing does peaceful protests, but the looters, would you think someone who is as qualified as she is would be a looter, no? 

So, I don't understand what made her to protest breaking the law. 

I am also right winger...kaani naaku Gau Rakshak Degree ledu...alage a ammai ki  MAGA degree   undi

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

I am also right winger...kaani naaku Gau Rakshak Degree ledu...alage a ammai ki  MAGA degree   undi

Maga degree ki stupidity staple undalanna requirement leda mari

Just now, PilliBeta said:

Maga degree ki stupidity staple undalanna requirement leda mari

MAGA degree ye Stupidity ki testament (only Trump MAGA batch not all).

malli requirement endi.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

US Veteran ante how will that justify breaking the law? 

They are brain washed into a belief that they are protectors of this country. They lose it when they feel it's their right to protect. 

The only caveat here is that their perception of protection is subject to debate. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

twitter lo amevi videos unnayi talking about politics .... chudu