Ashley Babbitt

PilliBeta

11 minutes ago, Sputnik said:

Exactly my thoughts after watching Ashley's views. These people are gaslighted that way.

It is bound to happen. Humanity is taking a back seat.

America lo Racism, India lo Hinduism just serving political motives.

Evadanna oke side ni ekkuva ga support chesthunnadante that fellow wants to take advantage of them. Doesn’t matter what it is. Hindu/Muslim issues, Dalits issues antu over ga support chese vallu very crooked. They are very selfish and these things are sticks to beat someone with. Manushulu Maree antha manchollu kaadhu.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, DummyVariable said:

Evadanna oke side ni ekkuva ga support chesthunnadante that fellow wants to take advantage of them. Doesn’t matter what it is. Hindu/Muslim issues, Dalits issues antu over ga support chese vallu very crooked. They are very selfish and these things are sticks to best someone with. Manushulu Maree antha manchollu kaadhu.

alantivallaki ideology driven vallu emotiona driven vallu easy prey. Even naxals lo kuda kondaru complete ideology ni nammukoni untunde. Again oka group motham nundi anthe values, commitments expect cheyyalem.

One black sheep is enough to dilute and ruin the whole purpose.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, PilliBeta said:

Right winger ante enti asalu? I am right winger but I would never do what she did. 

Take BLM protests for example, most people support it, left wing does peaceful protests, but the looters, would you think someone who is as qualified as she is would be a looter, no? 

So, I don't understand what made her to protest breaking the law. 

She is not a looter. protestor. American kabatti aa thegimpu vundhi. You will see chinese have it to and european have it and thuraqs also Neekantha theginpu ekkada vuntadhile - indian "right wing" ante exploitation batch. Praanalaki theginche scene ekkada mee mohalaki- you live plotting on others hard work.

4 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

Yeah online stupid conspiracy theories chadavadaaniki time undadhu. Antha useless topics and @friesNfrappe cheppinattu these politicians are selfish. Ayina politics and ideologies ni serious ga theesukone vallu maha idiots. Pani paata undadhu vallaki mostly. 

Just feel bad for her .. trump calm ga undi unte she wuld have been alive today.. he made a mistake .. someone lost precious life because a politician could not accept the defeat :’( 

2 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

She is not a looter. protestor. American kabatti aa thegimpu vundhi. You will see chinese have it to and european have it and thuraqs also Neekantha theginpu ekkada vuntadhile - indian "right wing" ante exploitation batch. Praanalaki theginche scene ekkada mee mohalaki- you live plotting on others hard work.

tenor.gifShe is not Indian..prathiii daanikiii perpendicular gaa matladatav gaa...

19 minutes ago, friesNfrappe said:

Just feel bad for her .. trump calm ga undi unte she wuld have been alive today.. he made a mistake .. someone lost precious life because a politician could not accept the defeat :’( 

people are gonna do whatever they wanna do...you control your actions ante

50 minutes ago, ring_master said:

people are gonna do whatever they wanna do...you control your actions ante

Andhuke valla life pothundi aina siggu ledhu .. when will the people realize politicians are selfish 

Eppudu a mob lo photos lo capture aina valladarini pattukuntunnaru anta see now if they r jailed their life is ruined and they lose jobs .. trump is safe he is rich he can get away.. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, friesNfrappe said:

Andhuke valla life pothundi aina siggu ledhu .. when will the people realize politicians are selfish 

Eppudu a mob lo photos lo capture aina valladarini pattukuntunnaru anta see now if they r jailed their life is ruined and they lose jobs .. trump is safe he is rich he can get away.. 

andarki neku laga theilvithetalu unte bavundu friesNfrappe

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sputnik said:

andarki neku laga theilvithetalu unte bavundu friesNfrappe

Naku telivi kanna konchem common sense undi anukuntunna annaii

S#d^

• Haha 1

INVERNESS, Ill. (CBS) — Bradley Rukstales was deep in protest at the U.S. Capitol in Washington, D.C. on Wednesday afternoon – and then riots broke out, and he ended up getting arrested.

On Thursday night, Rukstales, of northwest suburban Inverness, told CBS 2’s Charlie De Mar things just got out of hand.

We chatted with Rukstales outside his home. He apologized for his decision and said he regrets the embarrassment to his family, colleagues, and friends.

But when De Mar asked him why he chose to break the law and go inside into the Capitol, he decided he’d had enough talking.

“It was great to see a whole bunch of people together in the morning and hear the speeches, but it turned into chaos,” Rukstales said.

Rukstales was back home Thursday night in his upscale, quiet suburban Inverness home – in a drastic contrast to the chaos he chose to participate in just a day earlier.

Rukstales, chief executive officer of the Schaumburg-based tech company Cogensia, was arrested in D.C. as supporters of President Donald Trump turned violent and stormed the Capitol.

“I had nothing to do with charging anybody or anything or doing any of that,” Rukstales said. “I was in the wrong place at the wrong time and I regret my part in that.”

De Mar asked Rukstales if he was inside the Capitol.

“I was,” Rukstales said.

Online campaign contributions show Rukstales donated more than $28,000 to Republican causes – including $12,000 to President Trump through various committees.

“Everything that happened yesterday I think was absolutely terrible,” Rukstales said. “I’m sorry for my part in it.”

From CBS News: Police Release Photos Of People Sought For Rioting In The Capitol

David Fitzgerald from Roselle also traveled to D.C. for the rally. He posted the mob action to his Facebook.

Fitzgerald was arrested near the Capitol by Washington, D.C. police for unlawful entry and curfew violations.

“I’m shocked,” said Fitzgerald’s neighbor, Michelle Caruso. “He’s a very nice guy.”

Back in Inverness, Rukstales, who was arrested by Capitol Hill Police, again said, “I think the violence was terrible.”

De Mar then asked, “Why did you go inside?”

At that point, Rukstales waved and closed the door.

RELATED: Kinzinger Becomes First Republican To Demand Trump Be Removed From Office; Joins Illinois Democrats In Call To Invoke 25th Amendment

Rukstales later said he followed a group of hundreds inside. He released the following written statement:

“In a moment of extremely poor judgment following the Jan. 6 rally in Washington, I followed hundreds of others through an open set of doors to the Capitol building to see what was taking place inside. I was arrested for the first time in my life and charged with unlawful entry.

“My decision to enter the Capitol was wrong, and I am deeply regretful to have done so. Without qualification and as a peaceful and law-abiding citizen, I condemn the violence and destruction that took place in Washington.

“I offer my sincere apologies for my indiscretion, and I deeply regret that my actions have brought embarrassment to my family, colleagues, friends and fellow countrymen.

“It was the single worst personal decision of my life; I have no excuse for my actions and wish that I could take them back.”

The U.S. Attorney in D.C. said nothing is off the table when it comes to potential charges – including sedition, which comes with a possible sentence of 20 years.

Just now, ring_master said:

INVERNESS, Ill. (CBS) — Bradley Rukstales was deep in protest at the U.S. Capitol in Washington, D.C. on Wednesday afternoon – and then riots broke out, and he ended up getting arrested.

On Thursday night, Rukstales, of northwest suburban Inverness, told CBS 2’s Charlie De Mar things just got out of hand.

We chatted with Rukstales outside his home. He apologized for his decision and said he regrets the embarrassment to his family, colleagues, and friends.

But when De Mar asked him why he chose to break the law and go inside into the Capitol, he decided he’d had enough talking.

“It was great to see a whole bunch of people together in the morning and hear the speeches, but it turned into chaos,” Rukstales said.

Rukstales was back home Thursday night in his upscale, quiet suburban Inverness home – in a drastic contrast to the chaos he chose to participate in just a day earlier.

Rukstales, chief executive officer of the Schaumburg-based tech company Cogensia, was arrested in D.C. as supporters of President Donald Trump turned violent and stormed the Capitol.

“I had nothing to do with charging anybody or anything or doing any of that,” Rukstales said. “I was in the wrong place at the wrong time and I regret my part in that.”

De Mar asked Rukstales if he was inside the Capitol.

“I was,” Rukstales said.

Online campaign contributions show Rukstales donated more than $28,000 to Republican causes – including $12,000 to President Trump through various committees.

“Everything that happened yesterday I think was absolutely terrible,” Rukstales said. “I’m sorry for my part in it.”

From CBS News: Police Release Photos Of People Sought For Rioting In The Capitol

David Fitzgerald from Roselle also traveled to D.C. for the rally. He posted the mob action to his Facebook.

Fitzgerald was arrested near the Capitol by Washington, D.C. police for unlawful entry and curfew violations.

“I’m shocked,” said Fitzgerald’s neighbor, Michelle Caruso. “He’s a very nice guy.”

Back in Inverness, Rukstales, who was arrested by Capitol Hill Police, again said, “I think the violence was terrible.”

De Mar then asked, “Why did you go inside?”

At that point, Rukstales waved and closed the door.

RELATED: Kinzinger Becomes First Republican To Demand Trump Be Removed From Office; Joins Illinois Democrats In Call To Invoke 25th Amendment

Rukstales later said he followed a group of hundreds inside. He released the following written statement:

“In a moment of extremely poor judgment following the Jan. 6 rally in Washington, I followed hundreds of others through an open set of doors to the Capitol building to see what was taking place inside. I was arrested for the first time in my life and charged with unlawful entry.

“My decision to enter the Capitol was wrong, and I am deeply regretful to have done so. Without qualification and as a peaceful and law-abiding citizen, I condemn the violence and destruction that took place in Washington.

“I offer my sincere apologies for my indiscretion, and I deeply regret that my actions have brought embarrassment to my family, colleagues, friends and fellow countrymen.

“It was the single worst personal decision of my life; I have no excuse for my actions and wish that I could take them back.”

The U.S. Attorney in D.C. said nothing is off the table when it comes to potential charges – including sedition, which comes with a possible sentence of 20 years.

Chaal pedda talakaayale attend aynayi ......kaneesam white trash ankundaam ana veela profiles oppukovu

13 minutes ago, ring_master said:

Chaal pedda talakaayale attend aynayi ......kaneesam white trash ankundaam ana veela profiles oppukovu

ade kada netti noru kottukuni mottukuntunnaa... The biggest mistake Dems and the world made, and still making is - assuming that all trump supporters are white trash who lack education and insane. It is not true. There is a generic sympathy for him among white collar job holders, educated and elite people too and this is never going to go away..

The more Dems do drama with minorities, the above said group will increase and support people like Trump. Some person or the other with trump ideologies is going to contest in upcoming elections and may probably will too..

To avoid further damage, ideally Both Dems and Republicans should not get too biased to any group. But unfortunately it's not going to happen as each of them will try to tap on fear from their voter base..

5 hours ago, Sputnik said:

alantivallaki ideology driven vallu emotiona driven vallu easy prey. Even naxals lo kuda kondaru complete ideology ni nammukoni untunde. Again oka group motham nundi anthe values, commitments expect cheyyalem.

One black sheep is enough to dilute and ruin the whole purpose.

She had issues tbf

B694-A2-A3-3-D1-E-429-F-BAC3-DB89-C7-D33

3 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

She had issues tbf

B694-A2-A3-3-D1-E-429-F-BAC3-DB89-C7-D33

adendi.. aame attagaru..naa kodalu bangaram ani tweet lu chesi kannelllu pettukundi???

11 minutes ago, summer27 said:

adendi.. aame attagaru..naa kodalu bangaram ani tweet lu chesi kannelllu pettukundi???

Certain people are prone to behavior like this. Chinna words ayina vaalla mind lo chaala effect untayi. Personal experiences model our behavior..