• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, friesNfrappe said:

$200-500 worth gifts ki kuda godavalu endhuku uncle 😆 

Neeku saana manchithanam vundhanukunta 😂😂

atu vaipollaki ayithe $20 ki kuda yedusthaarani peddha talk 😉😉

Just now, ZoomNaidu said:

Neeku saana manchithanam vundhanukunta 😂😂

atu vaipollaki ayithe $20 ki kuda yedusthaarani peddha talk 😉😉

This amount maybe once in 1-3 years lo not everytime and we have mostly girls in the fam so sentimental ga kuda ivvali ani encourage chestharu peddhalu.. i know I have seen gf’s controlling and buying cheap things to guy’s fam .. but last ki that relationship never took off .. 

27 minutes ago, friesNfrappe said:

Avunu ma fam lo kuda edhi chala sarlu antaru adapilla deggara teskokudadhu and reverse lo girl ni anni ivvali ani .. one fam I know do not even let the girl touch the feet of others - men or women.. they treat the girl as goddess so she shuld not touch others feet ani 😁

Touch others feet lanti vi em lev kani. Left and right dandalu pettude evaraina peddollu kanipiste 😜. Okate rule. My parents and brother never ask me anything.  I won't ask anything from my husband's sisters. Manam epudu pettte cheyi avvali. 

main reason I encourage my husband to give gifts is, the best memories about my childhood was from my mamayyalu and his wives. Ma menamama lu chala supportive and fun unde and I love and respect them even today, I have many uncles. One of them matram crooked unde atta unte entho istapade menamama okaru duram Ayyaru, ante he is in touch but not very close anymore. I miss the good times with him and he misses us I'm sure. I don't want that to happen with us. Anduke chiller godavalu chusi chudanattu light teeskunta with my husband siblings and be as friendly as I can with their children. It's good to be the fun aunt that spoils them. I love playing with those kids. In fact ee oka point lo matram my attayya nak panulu chepparu when I'm playing with kids . .she ll be like aadukove neek vintaru ani. Tedious kitchen work escape kottachu😜😜🤣🤣🤣

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Our own expenses ki we share everything~ Mortgage nundi groceries varaku 1/2. Dani meeda what he does with his money or what I do with my money is our discretion. Large amounts aite pucca ila cheddam ankuntuna ani oka sari discuss chestam. Iddaram miser, we don't spend unnecessarily and are very calculative wrt money saving. Iddarki same mindset undi so epudu clash raale. 

This is what I like half for fam half for self 

tenor.gif

Just now, friesNfrappe said:

This is what I like half for fam half for self 

tenor.gif

Kadu karchu 1/2 1/2. It depends on how much u spend. Sometimes we save like 75% each on a cold winter month as we mostly stay home and hibernate🤣🤣🤣

4 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Touch others feet lanti vi em lev kani. Left and right dandalu pettude evaraina peddollu kanipiste 😜. Okate rule. My parents and brother never ask me anything.  I won't ask anything from my husband's sisters. Manam epudu pettte cheyi avvali. 

main reason I encourage my husband to give gifts is, the best memories about my childhood was from my mamayyalu and his wives. Ma menamama lu chala supportive and fun unde and I love and respect them even today, I have many uncles. One of them matram crooked unde atta unte entho istapade menamama okaru duram Ayyaru, ante he is in touch but not very close anymore. I miss the good times with him and he misses us I'm sure. I don't want that to happen with us. Anduke chiller godavalu chusi chudanattu light teeskunta with my husband siblings and be as friendly as I can with their children. It's good to be the fun aunt that spoils them. I love playing with those kids. In fact ee oka point lo matram my attayya nak panulu chepparu when I'm playing with kids . .she ll be like aadukove neek vintaru ani. Tedious kitchen work escape kottachu😜😜🤣🤣🤣

Agreeee!! Girls ki pettali ani encourage chestharu and don’t expect anything from girls .. okavela ivvabothey reject chestharu vodhu maku manchidi kadhi ani🙂

yupp manchi family undatam also a blessing sadly kontha mandiki ala undadhu .. u r lucky to have a good family 😊😊 looks like u have a big fam and I can imagine how nice it wuld be when there is a gathering .. seriously fun aunts and uncles are so cool .. I have one too and I miss him so much ☺️☺️ Haha lol kids ni addam pettukoni work eacape ahh🤪😂😂😂

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Kadu karchu 1/2 1/2. It depends on how much u spend. Sometimes we save like 75% each on a cold winter month as we mostly stay home and hibernate🤣🤣🤣

Yah basically ade best thing to do .. U contribute 50% for the expenses and then save the rest for urself.. appudu two parties happy .. i don’t see any problem with husband and wife who follow this way ..antheyga winter lo no vacations and no roaming outside so expenses lite aipothayyi😁😁

• Like 1