Stock discussions

Vaampire

Just now, argadorn said:

2 thousand dollars 

2K is not big amount. Just leave it and forget. They have news on Feb 4th. There are couple of catalyst. It may go back to 6. But it will not rise like 100% or 200% similar to AMC or GME.

Just now, MRI said:

no bros.. I am holding each and every stock.. i want to see these hedge fund people loose.. this is war to an arrogant level..

Nuvvu lose avthavemo chusko madyalo

1 minute ago, MRI said:

no bros.. I am holding each and every stock.. i want to see these hedge fund people loose.. this is war to an arrogant level..

Good if you are holding it and if you make good money out of it.

opening market paduddi.. hedge fund people manipulated that way.. because they blocked your buy and allowed the option sell.. so, they are making you fear and sell off.. they will pick it.. have balls and hold.

1 minute ago, MRI said:

I was hoping & praying that u sold >450 pre hours.

Hedge fund people loose avvadam kastam. They play the game. Robinhood lo buys suspended. Migitha brokerage kooda follow avuthey pre wsb state kantey kindaki paduthayi