Stock discussions

Vaampire

3 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

I will be honest. I fckinh don't care about anything as far as I am making money legally

it's ok bro.. people have different preferences.. in your approach, you feel end up compromising your liberty and will end up a slave. You should be in control of the legal code; that's what a free world means.

2 minutes ago, MRI said:

PLTR choosava bro.. neeku help chesa.. nuvvu naaku BNGO tho em chesaavo choodu bro.. :(  j/k btw.

Aa BNGO perige varaku nenu neeku kanipinchakunda sSc_hidingsofa avvali ....Brahmi-8.gif

1 minute ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Adi already iypoyindi inka ade pattukuni nee portfolio negative cheskunta ante nee istam.. 

meeru dentlo pettaru adi cheppandi bros.. idi mee other portfolio ni affect chestunnattundi.. :P 

Just now, Anta Assamey said:

Aa BNGO perige varaku nenu neeku kanipinchakunda sSc_hidingsofa avvali ....Brahmi-8.gif

ammesaanuga.. adi teesukupoi BB lo petta.. adi kooda sanka naakinchindi.. you cast a spell on that money bro.. :P Brahmi-8.gif

2 minutes ago, MRI said:

meeru dentlo pettaru adi cheppandi bros.. idi mee other portfolio ni affect chestunnattundi.. :P 

haha, lol BBBY ani already cheppa nenu anna daniki nuvvu adigina question ki asala link ledu all im saying is pakkana vadi kosam fight cheyakunda mundu mee kadupu nuvvu chusko ani. Vallu unload chesaka nee sagathi ento alochinchuko

5 minutes ago, MRI said:

it's ok bro.. people have different preferences.. in your approach, you feel end up compromising your liberty and will end up a slave. You should be in control of the legal code; that's what a free world means.

Ok, good luck no more comments..

1 minute ago, Tesla_Elon said:

haha, lol BBBY ani already cheppa nenu anna daniki nuvvu adigina question ki asala link ledu all im saying is pakkana vadi kosam fight cheyakunda mundu mee kadupu nuvvu chusko ani. Vallu unload chesaka nee sagathi ento alochinchuko

i will survive. invested money i can afford to loose.

7 minutes ago, MRI said:

I am not against war with hedgefund guys. Just saying this is not the way. I don't know what the right way is.

16 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

I defer man.  

With all this, we are not just burning hedgefund folks, we are also burning common people.

As I said, for every one person who is making money, there will be 20-50 people who will loose eventually. Acting on FOMO is more dangerous than anything. That's what happened with gme. 

Even if we take gme to 1000, it's bound to get back to <50. It's revenue does not support $1000 stock price. So imagine the fate of people who is going to buy it at 1k.

I will be honest. I fckinh don't care about anything as far as I am making money legally

more people loss way more money because of hedge funds shorting than all this mess going on ..... even shorting cause companies end up in bankrupt .... and this is legal all these days 

just a different perspective , AMC is about to bankrupt , they are fighting to survive ..... hedge funds started shorting which force them to close their business .... but with all this short / gamma squeeze they are out of that and thousands of jobs saved at least for next few months....

in short : FOMO is dangers and so the hedge funds shorting ......

3 minutes ago, sri_india said:

more people loss way more money because of hedge funds shorting than all this mess going on ..... even shorting cause companies end up in bankrupt .... 

just a different perspective , AMC is about to bankrupt , they are fighting to survive ..... hedge funds started shorting which force them to close their business .... but with all this shorting / gamma squeeze they are out of that and thousands of jobs saved at least for next few months....

in short : FOMO is dangers and so the hedge funds shorting ......

Share value doesn't change the existing fundmentals of AMC. Its oppsoite - fundmentals will change the stock price. It is still in the same situation where it was before the price rise. If it is about to go bankrupt, it will go bankrupt.

4 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

I am not against war with hedgefund guys. Just saying this is not the way. I don't know what the right way is.

This is the way, this is the only way.

Till now Financial advisors, Hedge Fudge managers make us believe that a regular indvidual cannot successfully invest in stocks.

Days are over and everything is online and everyone is connected

5 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Share value doesn't change the existing fundmentals of AMC. Its oppsoite - fundmentals will change the stock price. It is still in the same situation where it was before the price rise. If it is about to go bankrupt, it will go bankrupt.

yeap , fundamentals should decide stock value , not shorting ..... hedge funds just speedup the bankrupt process for many companies with shorting ....

like when tesla was suffering with production problems , hedge funds short tesla to core .... Musk even meet big guy to save the company .... he came out of that but musk gadu loss avuthy no tesla today kadha??? and Tesla fundamentals were not great back then but that doesn't mean hedge funds can short and kill that company ani naa abhiprayam ......

• Upvote 1