Stock discussions

Vaampire

6 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

I am not against war with hedgefund guys. Just saying this is not the way. I don't know what the right way is.

I guess the right way is to ban the short selling. US will never do that. But that's very much the need of the hour. Big companies say they are doing to hedge against the market uncertainties. That's valid. If there is restriction imposing that the number of stocks they hedge against should be less or equal to the long positions they held, it will eliminate unfair games by big companies.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Share value doesn't change the existing fundmentals of AMC. Its oppsoite - fundmentals will change the stock price. It is still in the same situation where it was before the price rise. If it is about to go bankrupt, it will go bankrupt.

well, if Share value increase, they can issue more shares and stabilize a business

15 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

well, if Share value increase, they can issue more shares and stabilize a business

What happens if their issued shares were not bought? The will create bad sentiment. When they go to issue the new shares, they don't go buy the current share value. They go buy how much potential the company can offer and whether they can meet their offering amount. That's why you see most of the share issues have the price lower than the current market. It is only when the share value reflect the fundementals, you will see the issued shares having the market price. In the case of AMC, it is bad move to issue new shares and they know that the current share price doesn't reflect the true value. They either go for direct offering, warrants or loan from creditors to save.

Just now, DJBravo said:

So Losing my money on NAKD, NOK, BB, BBBY, AMC, SNDL, so far I put 2 grand on all of them

not able to sell also on robinhood  What to do?

2 Grand each or combined...Brahmi-8.gif

28 minutes ago, RunRaajaRun123 said:

This is the way, this is the only way.

Till now Financial advisors, Hedge Fudge managers make us believe that a regular indvidual cannot successfully invest in stocks.

Days are over and everything is online and everyone is connected

What % of regular individual investers made money with this? And what % lost?

34 minutes ago, bayarea said:

yes...sold at 16.60 share price yesterday. thanks for checking

cool man....good for you.......,yesterday i sold my 23$ calls expiring tommorow

expecting a dip today an wanted to get in again....but robbinghood vadu modhakudipesadhu ee roju plans ni

but i am still holding my GME 

1 hour ago, Somedude said:

What happens if their issued shares were not bought? The will create bad sentiment. When they go to issue the new shares, they don't go buy the current share value. They go buy how much potential the company can offer and whether they can meet their offering amount. That's why you see most of the share issues have the price lower than the current market. It is only when the share value reflect the fundementals, you will see the issued shares having the market price. In the case of AMC, it is bad move to issue new shares and they know that the current share price doesn't reflect the true value. They either go for direct offering, warrants or loan from creditors to save.

AMC issues lots of shares yesterday but they are saying at $5 which is weird