Stock discussions

Vaampire

5 minutes ago, Killer66 said:

Ardam kala 🙄🙄

Some one bot the right to buy 1200000 shares of google @ 65 by Dec 2025 

They bot the rights for 5.5M

s for example if goog is at 150 at 2025 Dec then still they can buy at 65 .  Or they can just sell the premium to close 

20 minutes ago, pandemkodi said:

Some one bot the right to buy 1200000 shares of google @ 65 by Dec 2025 

They bot the rights for 5.5M

s for example if goog is at 150 at 2025 Dec then still they can buy at 65 .  Or they can just sell the premium to close 

Ok @65 goog call konaru antav that too 5M seems like a good gamble by then google will come up with something good than chatgpt or else the person will let loose premium 

1 minute ago, Killer66 said:

Ok @65 goog call konaru antav that too 5M seems like a good gamble by then google will come up with something good than chatgpt or else the person will let loose premium 

They mostly won’t loose premium , my conservative guess Googl will be around 150 by that time easily 

7 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

@Spartan @csrcsr maa org consolidate ayye chances unnayi ani unofficial news. Packing 💼. Mostly march end ki telusthadi.  

Wow 😔 em kaadu don't worry too much companies are making money chance lo they are doing reorg and cutting costs randomly without logic

9 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Wow 😔 em kaadu don't worry too much companies are making money chance lo they are doing reorg and cutting costs randomly without logic

Worry ledhu bongu ledhu. I prefer getting laid off in current job compared to my wings being chopped.

re-org chesi verey product area ki move chesthey pedha bokka padinattey. Have to start allover for going to next step. Antha opika assal ledhu

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Worry ledhu bongu ledhu. I prefer getting laid off in current job compared to my wings being chopped.

re-org chesi verey product area ki move chesthey pedha bokka padinattey. Have to start allover for going to next step. Antha opika assal ledhu

heard they are laying off around 4k? is that true?