Vaampire

Just now, Raja_Returns said:

anna e year covered some losses

last year end varaku 50k loss unde

so far 20k cover chesa

inko 10k anna cover ayete chalu e year ki

naaku cheppu anna nenu bee recover cheyale

5 hours ago, Vaaampire said:

What an year… denamma… no logics. Only magics. Inflation ni control cheyyaniki interest rates entha penchina stock market motham change chesindi.

meta up by 200%. Google by 35%, apple by 25%.

stock market ila untey interest rate 20% chesina thaggedey ley.

financially i am loving it. 

Rich getting richerr annaaa

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

TSLA Target $2000 by 2027 - Given by Kathie woods. They are basing this on Robo Taxi revenues in future. Let's see.

Mari what about Apple car?

2 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

TSLA Target $2000 by 2027 - Given by Kathie woods. They are basing this on Robo Taxi revenues in future. Let's see.

Kathie woods suggestions ki against vellu. U will be super rich

2 hours ago, Vaaampire said:

Kathie woods suggestions ki against vellu. U will be super rich

Haha...I get the point, but she did well sometimes. I would rather buy her fund ARKK. Put some investment in there.

18 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Haha...I get the point, but she did well sometimes. I would rather buy her fund ARKK. Put some investment in there.

@Vaaampire Cathie wood nuvvu anukuntha bad kadhu.
ARKK ve anni high risk high reward, She predicted Tesla growth back in 2017. The big mistake of her is chasing next FAANG companies instead investing in them. 

7 minutes ago, kiran1012 said:

ARKK ve anni high risk high reward, She predicted Tesla growth back in 2017. The big mistake of her is chasing next FAANG companies instead investing in them. 

She bought heavily into TSLA when it dropped to $105 range and sold in 260's recently. However her portfolio is all shiny toys which can shine or go to dust. Very risky. I would invest a small portion of my money into ARKK for sure. 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Manishican said:

Mari what about Apple car?

Apple is not working on car hardware. They are working autopilot ios with FSD and integrating its services (not carplay)

10 minutes ago, kiran1012 said:

Apple is not working on car hardware. They are working autopilot ios with FSD and integrating its services (not carplay)

I am hearing, Apple is venturing into Services Sector esp Finance. Apple card is just the beginning it seems, they have a lot of plans around it. 

23 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

I am hearing, Apple is venturing into Services Sector esp Finance. Apple card is just the beginning it seems, they have a lot of plans around it. 

Providing tech services to financial sector is okay but getting into core business is risky, chala regulations untayi..

But they can introduce a new currency/digital coin just to buy/sell with in their ecosystem.

square ne acquire chesthe better, it will be a good fit to integrate.

10 minutes ago, kiran1012 said:

Providing tech services to financial sector is okay but getting into core business is risky, chala regulations untayi..

But they can introduce a new currency/digital coin just to buy/sell with in their ecosystem.

square ne acquire chesthe better, it will be a good fit to integrate.

Good ideas..I trust the management to do right things. They have generated amazing wealth for everyone invested over years esp last 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, kiran1012 said:

Tesla was big success for her. Adhi thappithey migitha antha worst. She is heavily into pumping & dumping. Assalu fundamentals leni companies ni pump chesi dump chesindi. Scammer