Stock discussions

Vaampire

ma friend dhi robinhood story pettindi linkedin lo.. apadu melaga webull ki transferred account antha

More details for anyone who is curious:
Robinhood restricted access to my own account stating they are unable to verify legitimacy of my funds that I have transferred into my Robinhood account. They requested some documents for identity verification that I submitted, answered all of their questions, and waited for their response. Robinhood closed those cases in mid February 2023, only to notify me in early March that they have deactivated my account, as they are unable to verify legitimacy of my account. By this point, they had not communicated any additional questions or concerns, so this was a huge surprise to me. I tried to contact Robinhood via phone and chat, which they blatantly refused, and did not clearly answer my questions via email either. Instead, they proceeded to sell all my stocks, and informed me they can not return my funds to me.

Robinhood's unwillingness to discuss and resolve this matter, sell my stocks without my consent, and refusal of any refund of my own money, makes me question the system in place at Robinhood to handle their customers' hard earned savings and investments.

I have formally lodged a complaint against Robinhood with the SEC. I urge my network to like, comment and share this post, to spread awareness about this. If you have any recommendations on how I can handle this matter, please reach out to me. I really appreciate your support. For everyone else, I wish to spread awareness at minimum, so that no one else has to go through this with Robinhood.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, nenesuperni said:

ma friend dhi robinhood story pettindi linkedin lo.. apadu melaga webull ki transferred account antha

More details for anyone who is curious:
Robinhood restricted access to my own account stating they are unable to verify legitimacy of my funds that I have transferred into my Robinhood account. They requested some documents for identity verification that I submitted, answered all of their questions, and waited for their response. Robinhood closed those cases in mid February 2023, only to notify me in early March that they have deactivated my account, as they are unable to verify legitimacy of my account. By this point, they had not communicated any additional questions or concerns, so this was a huge surprise to me. I tried to contact Robinhood via phone and chat, which they blatantly refused, and did not clearly answer my questions via email either. Instead, they proceeded to sell all my stocks, and informed me they can not return my funds to me.

Robinhood's unwillingness to discuss and resolve this matter, sell my stocks without my consent, and refusal of any refund of my own money, makes me question the system in place at Robinhood to handle their customers' hard earned savings and investments.

I have formally lodged a complaint against Robinhood with the SEC. I urge my network to like, comment and share this post, to spread awareness about this. If you have any recommendations on how I can handle this matter, please reach out to me. I really appreciate your support. For everyone else, I wish to spread awareness at minimum, so that no one else has to go through this with Robinhood.

finally emindi?

13 hours ago, ganguly183 said:

finally emindi?

money vachai, she claimed through her bank ani chepindi personal ga message chesthe

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DuvvaAbbulu said:

Tesla invest cheyocha now?

Momentum is nill and sentiment is negative, I would wait for consolidation and buy when the breakout

37 minutes ago, aiteok said:

Momentum is nill and sentiment is negative, I would wait for consolidation and buy when the breakout

Ok anna .!!

1 hour ago, megadheera said:

@dalapathi fiscal bankruptcy anta.. what is next in line?

Inka migilinay Lucid & Rivian aey. Startup EV companies anni already bankrupt aipoinay.

Survive avutadi ane anukuntunna Lucid.

• Upvote 1