Stock discussions

Vaampire

26 minutes ago, Meowcatp said:

Ocgn who suggested that this morning?? 2016 lo price ki ippatiki em Anna sambandham

undha?😳😳

Haha. U got tricked. Reverse splits

2 hours ago, Vaampire said:

@pandemkodi thinking of adding AAPl calls for March 2023 strike price 190.

$15 undi. So break even price would be 205.

I believe in Apple.  Emantav ?

edi konchem explain cheyi baaa... how does it work like how much you pay now what is worth when we sell at below price (210).

lets say you buy call for $15 and if it reaches to 210 in the next 6 months or so what will be the profit?

26 minutes ago, meranaam said:

edi konchem explain cheyi baaa... how does it work like how much you pay now what is worth when we sell at below price (210).

lets say you buy call for $15 and if it reaches to 210 in the next 6 months or so what will be the profit?

@pandemkodi expert

38 minutes ago, meranaam said:

Call premium increases as the stock price increases and how soon it comes close to the strike price. Yentha anedi anedi cheppatam kashtam, it depends on how soon it comes close to the strike price. I would say triple easily for 2023 strike if it reaches within 6 months

13 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Oops. I forgot to sell my AMC call options expiring today.

Will tdameritrade auto sale them? Or will allocate stocks deduction money? When will this be triggered?

@pandemkodi 

@Guest any idea?

1 minute ago, Vaampire said:

@Guest any idea?

if it is in the money it will be assigned to you. RH gaadu ammi pedtaadu TD auto sell cheyyadu I think he will assign you.

21 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Oops. I forgot to sell my AMC call options expiring today.

Will tdameritrade auto sale them? Or will allocate stocks deduction money? When will this be triggered?

@pandemkodi 

If it is even a penny more than your strike at closing, they will assign stocks. You can exercise your options till 5:00 PM EST and sell the stock 

19 minutes ago, Guest said:

Call premium increases as the stock price increases and how soon it comes close to the strike price. Yentha anedi anedi cheppatam kashtam, it depends on how soon it comes close to the strike price. I would say triple easily for 2023 strike if it reaches within 6 months

as of today AAPL sahre: $130 anukunte

manam $190 call option expiring 2023 march dhi $15 ki konamu ante...entha money tho kontham 1 call?

say jun 2021 ki $210 reach aithe..how is profit calculated?

1 minute ago, megadheera said:

If it is even a penny more than your strike at closing, they will assign stocks. You can exercise your options till 5:00 PM EST and sell the stock 

It's not letting me exercise.

My strike price was 5.50. premium 0.65. now current price is $13.

So they will allocate stocks and deduct 5.50 per stock from my balance right?