Stock discussions

Vaampire

19 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Apple doesn't have to reach 190 for me to profit. Even 160 in next 6 months would give me 100% profit.  

In long term I think apple is going to be in range of atleast $250 by March 2023. That would be like 4x for me.

How is this possible 100% ela istundi.. in the money lo lekunda u cant get major profit kada.. 6 months lo say 30$ perigithe may be call price will be 20$ which is like 5$ increase. 5$*100= 500 ee kada. Ee math prakaram if you spend 1500$ u make 500 which is 33% ee kada. Sorry, just wanted to understand the logic here...

2 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

How is this possible 100% ela istundi.. in the money lo lekunda u cant get major profit kada.. 6 months lo say 30$ perigithe may be call price will be 20$ which is like 5$ increase. 5$*100= 500 ee kada. Ee math prakaram if you spend 1500$ u make 500 which is 33% ee kada. Sorry, just wanted to understand the logic here...

80$ deggara enter ayyademo

4 minutes ago, Spartan said:

FAANG kadu .

sorry brother, name cheppadam i dont feel like to share them..

already na original name to evado ID kuda create chesaru..evaro teliyadu...

Ok no worries I respect your privacy. Thanks!!

Just now, Spartan said:

80$ deggara enter ayyademo

Ok ade oka clarity kosam..antha long calls konte maybe mana money safe emo kani money kuda struck iypothayi kada ani.. just want to his thought process behind his investment 

45 minutes ago, Spartan said:

@Vaampire  red was because all the money went to GME and stock squeeze.

money mottam akkada divert aipoindi...

mostly shud jump back once this settles down. 

blue chips anni earnings report chesi were good but all are in red.

@Anta Assamey

Nenu ade anukunanu .... Dabbulu mottam GME lo pettataniki poyiuntaru ani .. 47osjd.gif

@Tesla_Elon I will explain my thought process. Last weekend ee options gurinchi book chadivi and before that zero knowledge of options so keep that in mind :)

nenu 03/23 expiring ki strike price $110 and $44 premium tho konna so break even avvtaniki $154 avali stock in next two years and to see some profits, it should go beyond $154. na gut feeling entate APPL will reach $200 easily in next two years so I will get 100% profits. $200 - $154 = $4600 for one contract while I paid $4400 as premium. Also, you don't need to wait until two years. ee madhyalo eppudu perigina you can sell based on your risk levels.

Also, ninne telisindi entate you can sell covered calls on your leap calls so you can rake in premium based on how you sell. works similar to selling covered calls as if you own the stock but you can do the same with leap calls. buyer can exercise so should be prepared for that.

also, you are controlling 100 shares with one contract like paying $4400 in my case but stocks tho ante you need to pay $14000 to control the same number of shares. of course there is ticking time bomb in case of options so I did leap to give enough time.

1 hour ago, Tesla_Elon said:

I know but ahh 2 years 15 k just sitting there kada. U can invest in something else kada ani.. say 2 years lo 200 iyindi anukuko now ur premium (15$) paid for buying calls 15$*100= 1500. Say you exercise your options and buy shares at 190$ so u spend 190*100=19K. Total spent = 20500.

now u sell them back at current price which is 200$. 200*100 shares= 20000. Ee lekkana even after holding for 2 years you will be loosing 500$ kada whats the use.

options will be profitable only if the future date current price is much more than ur call price is that right?

Options will be profitable if Apple price is more than $205 in this case. $205 is breakeven. 

From the $205, every $15 increase in share price  is equal to 100% profit on original investment.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Naaah. 6 months lo 30 perigithey premium will be ~30-40. Today i paid ~13. So it's 100% profit ey gaa. 

1 hour ago, bayarea said:

@Tesla_Elon I will explain my thought process. Last weekend ee options gurinchi book chadivi and before that zero knowledge of options so keep that in mind :)

nenu 03/23 expiring ki strike price $110 and $44 premium tho konna so break even avvtaniki $154 avali stock in next two years and to see some profits, it should go beyond $154. na gut feeling entate APPL will reach $200 easily in next two years so I will get 100% profits. $200 - $154 = $4600 for one contract while I paid $4400 as premium. Also, you don't need to wait until two years. ee madhyalo eppudu perigina you can sell based on your risk levels.

Also, ninne telisindi entate you can sell covered calls on your leap calls so you can rake in premium based on how you sell. works similar to selling covered calls as if you own the stock but you can do the same with leap calls. buyer can exercise so should be prepared for that.

also, you are controlling 100 shares with one contract like paying $4400 in my case but stocks tho ante you need to pay $14000 to control the same number of shares. of course there is ticking time bomb in case of options so I did leap to give enough time.

Thanks bro