Stock discussions

Vaampire

40 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

Here is my analysis.

Results were good but didn't beat expectations which were a little high for Q1 which is a slow quarter seasonally.

Investors were also upset that the cash wasn't used for buybacks as promised. Investor relations responded that it is in the process of approval at high priority which is good news.

There has been selling by Cathie Woods at a huge loss. Good Riddance that dumb money left the stock.

One risk is that they turned the credit back ON. They had issues with it initially due to bad data from government. This time they are using their own data so they should be fine.

If you want to follow my ideas, you can follow me here https://stocktwits.com/thelasthope

I have 15 years of experience doing this.

STNE is a growth company and capital preservation is very imp for it going forward esp in these high interest rates world ..  I am surprised they are buying back stock. Its good news for stockholders but not necessarily for company. I dont know if its an attempt to bring investors back in ... 

Thanks for your insights ... Will look into it. I will follow you on the site....

What are your other picks which you are high on?

43 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

Here is my analysis.

Results were good but didn't beat expectations which were a little high for Q1 which is a slow quarter seasonally.

Investors were also upset that the cash wasn't used for buybacks as promised. Investor relations responded that it is in the process of approval at high priority which is good news.

There has been selling by Cathie Woods at a huge loss. Good Riddance that dumb money left the stock.

One risk is that they turned the credit back ON. They had issues with it initially due to bad data from government. This time they are using their own data so they should be fine.

If you want to follow my ideas, you can follow me here https://stocktwits.com/thelasthope

I have 15 years of experience doing this.

AAPL no hope annavu may 2 .. I hurted 

On 5/17/2024 at 11:50 AM, keertana said:

yeah may be true but there will be some window. maree greedy ki pothe bokke anukoo 

Zack is part of pump and dump scheme . 

23 hours ago, argadorn said:

AAPL no hope annavu may 2 .. I hurted 

Still stand by it. Its such a dumb company only held up by fan boys.

It has so much cash and still doesn't do good acquisitions.

And fails to innovate. They failed at Apple car...now they will divert resources to AI and fail there too.

Apple culture works well only in the presence of Steve Jobs who is no more.

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

Still stand by it. Its such a dumb company only held up by fan boys.

It has so much cash and still doesn't do good acquisitions.

And fails to innovate. They failed at Apple car...now they will divert resources to AI and fail there too.

Apple culture works well only in the presence of Steve Jobs who is no more.

Vadu chachi decade avuthundhi Apple is surviving know … yeah adhi bad ye no innovation still it will carry some Weightage … bottomline stock went up … it might drop a little or go back to its 170s 

1 hour ago, argadorn said:

Vadu chachi decade avuthundhi Apple is surviving know … yeah adhi bad ye no innovation still it will carry some Weightage … bottomline stock went up … it might drop a little or go back to its 170s 

Chill dude ...

AAPL has plenty of cash. Its not a growth stock anymore compared to MSFT, AMZN, GOOG, etc. They are still relying on Apple sales with price hikes. Apple watch has'nt become a complete health assistant yet. Apple Car flop. Did not hear any other exciting prospects. 

Recent move to buy back  shares is to make share holders happy. Its kind of giving money back to them. AAPL is still a good buy but not a growth stock anymore. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Chill dude ...

AAPL has plenty of cash. Its not a growth stock anymore compared to MSFT, AMZN, GOOG, etc. They are still relying on Apple sales with price hikes. Apple watch has'nt become a complete health assistant yet. Apple Car flop. Did not hear any other exciting prospects. 

Recent move to buy back  shares is to make share holders happy. Its kind of giving money back to them. AAPL is still a good buy but not a growth stock anymore. 

bro LULU stock meda me opinion enti

er taruvatha bariga drop ayendi ani oka 10 stocks konna 380 daggara

randa stock daily padutune undi

ammukovadam best ha unchamanatava

• Confused 1

19 minutes ago, cool_boy said:

Why falling ?

34 minutes ago, cool_boy said:

Cheppaledhu e Thadu lo … cheppakapovadame better ayindhi le 😃

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, yemdoing said:

Why falling ?

Ade bro pedda bad news kuda ame ledu

ayena every day minimum 5-6 dollars drop

I am not investing in stock's anymore from next 2 weeks .. selling the stocks slowly for next couple of weeks …playtime over for me ..will keep few stocks though ..

3 hours ago, cool_boy said:

Results seemed to be OK. Not bad. Not sure why it dropped so much in such a short time. PE of 23.66 compared to Industry PE of 26.76 indicating its undervalued a little bit.

Technically very bearish. Below both 50day and 200 day average .. and MACD shows it might drop more. 

Its a decent company. I would say, wait a little bit .. let stock bottom and when it starts going up, buy more ..

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, cool_boy said:

Any stock is based on Idea+Valuation

Valuation is fine .....but idea isn't so great here.

LULU has retail locations. People reduce their visits when time is not good.

I would recommend Oddity Tech instead. Its a cosmetic company which is completely online.

They have 2 brands il Makiage and Spoiled Child. 2 more brands coming in 2025. They use AI and Data to determine their course of action. Profitable and good growth.

Recent earnings were good even when peers like ELF and ULTA struggled.

Valuation is half to that of ELF.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Results seemed to be OK. Not bad. Not sure why it dropped so much in such a short time. PE of 23.66 compared to Industry PE of 26.76 indicating its undervalued a little bit.

Technically very bearish. Below both 50day and 200 day average .. and MACD shows it might drop more. 

Its a decent company. I would say, wait a little bit .. let stock bottom and when it starts going up, buy more ..

3 hours ago, krishnaaa said:

Any stock is based on Idea+Valuation

Valuation is fine .....but idea isn't so great here.

LULU has retail locations. People reduce their visits when time is not good.

I would recommend Oddity Tech instead. Its a cosmetic company which is completely online.

They have 2 brands il Makiage and Spoiled Child. 2 more brands coming in 2025. They use AI and Data to determine their course of action. Profitable and good growth.

Recent earnings were good even when peers like ELF and ULTA struggled.

Valuation is half to that of ELF.

ivala inko 10 esa

avg 370 ki vachindi 20stocks

59 minutes ago, cool_boy said:

ivala inko 10 esa

avg 370 ki vachindi 20stocks

Dani medha hopes pettukoku fashion industry eppudaina padipoyedey .. e week earnings up or down edho avutahdhi all the best