Stock discussions

Vaampire

1 hour ago, cool_boy said:

ivala inko 10 esa

avg 370 ki vachindi 20stocks

Too early. It will frustrate you ... This is the logic most of us miss. Learn some basic technical analysis and apply it, you will make a lot of money. Good luck to you...

23 minutes ago, argadorn said:

Dani medha hopes pettukoku fashion industry eppudaina padipoyedey .. e week earnings up or down edho avutahdhi all the best 

Fashion Industry will survive and in fact do well as long as women are there in this world. However in recession times, their prices come down, making it perfect opportunity to buy .. But you cannot predict bottom and never chase a falling knife. ITs a falling knife right now

Some yrs back there was a big recall on yoga pants from LULU since they were too revealing (something like that)..stock fell a lot ... but on contrary, the store is flooded with people and all their stock sold out ... :D 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, argadorn said:

Dani medha hopes pettukoku fashion industry eppudaina padipoyedey .. e week earnings up or down edho avutahdhi all the best 

Earnings June 1st week lo bro

56 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Too early. It will frustrate you ... This is the logic most of us miss. Learn some basic technical analysis and apply it, you will make a lot of money. Good luck to you...

Ika ledu anna shop close

ivala gattiga paddadi kada adi kaka er mundu emina chinna pump untadi emo ani esa

54 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Fashion Industry will survive and in fact do well as long as women are there in this world. However in recession times, their prices come down, making it perfect opportunity to buy .. But you cannot predict bottom and never chase a falling knife. ITs a falling knife right now

Some yrs back there was a big recall on yoga pants from LULU since they were too revealing (something like that)..stock fell a lot ... but on contrary, the store is flooded with people and all their stock sold out ... :D 

LT stocks chepu bro emina unte

On 5/6/2024 at 3:42 PM, Konebhar6 said:

Avoid it. Value/Yield trap. Company financials not good. They will probably cut dividends. If it does, expect a 25-30% drop.

Earlier I gave the example LEG (Leggett & Platt) which is also a Div-King stock along with WBA. Lost so much value recently. 

They will be good buys when their debt/financials improve. 

I would rather buy PFE. Disclaimer - I do have PFE. 

@vetrivel See the performance of WBA - continuous down trend. Falling knife. I  hope you did not buy it

On 5/20/2024 at 11:06 AM, krishnaaa said:

Any stock is based on Idea+Valuation

Valuation is fine .....but idea isn't so great here.

LULU has retail locations. People reduce their visits when time is not good.

I would recommend Oddity Tech instead. Its a cosmetic company which is completely online.

They have 2 brands il Makiage and Spoiled Child. 2 more brands coming in 2025. They use AI and Data to determine their course of action. Profitable and good growth.

Recent earnings were good even when peers like ELF and ULTA struggled.

Valuation is half to that of ELF.

ODD Stock appreciated by almost 50% in may (Zacks and Motley fool pumping) but dropped 10% today. I did not see any news. Profit booking? 

1 hour ago, Konebhar6 said:

@vetrivel See the performance of WBA - continuous down trend. Falling knife. I  hope you did not buy it

No brother didnt buy

Thank you

What is your opinion on JEPQ and JEPI if you dont mind

I am looking to have like 5 - 10% of portfolio in to these for few years and then move it into more traditional ETFs

Dividends look enticing and stock also has performed ok

The expense ratio might be little high 

This is in my ROTH IRA so not too worried about tax on dividends and wont be withdrawing in a long time

12 minutes ago, vetrivel said:

No brother didnt buy

Thank you

What is your opinion on JEPQ and JEPI if you dont mind

I am looking to have like 5 - 10% of portfolio in to these for few years and then move it into more traditional ETFs

Dividends look enticing and stock also has performed ok

The expense ratio might be little high 

This is in my ROTH IRA so not too worried about tax on dividends and wont be withdrawing in a long time

Both are good. Esp JEPQ has outperformed JEPI ... I have both of them. Very good div paying .. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Both are good. Esp JEPQ has outperformed JEPI ... I have both of them. Very good div paying .. 

Jepq tracks Nasdaq jepi is s&p, So jepi is more diverse and less volatile.