Stock discussions

Vaampire

27 minutes ago, MRI said:

this bleeding is much and i am unable to allot time.. so pulling out of all (90%) until both market and I can settle down

pull out chesavaaa #$1... diamond hands 💎 🤲🏻  ..... market may bounce , watchout  

34 minutes ago, MRI said:

this bleeding is much and i am unable to allot time.. so pulling out of all (90%) until both market and I can settle down

Why do you want to do that .... Wait cheyachu kada.. there will be a bounce back kada...33mtnj.gif

2 hours ago, sri_india said:

pull out chesavaaa #$1... diamond hands 💎 🤲🏻  ..... market may bounce , watchout  

2 hours ago, Anta Assamey said:

Why do you want to do that .... Wait cheyachu kada.. there will be a bounce back kada...33mtnj.gif

1 hour ago, dkchinnari said:

Asalu y pull out @MRI alaghe hold naaa...some day it will bounce naa

all this is gambling bros.. and I am playing with huge amounts.. lost significantly.. but not able to concentrate on CCIV and pull out was a body blow.. work lo konni frustrations ekkuva ayyayi.. bokula lolli maree ekkuva avutundi.. koncham concentrate chesi set cheyyali.. so antha money petti careful ga track cheyakapovadam manchidi kaadu ani.. once i settle down in work, i will reenter.. should need a week to figure these things out..

5 hours ago, MRI said:

all this is gambling bros.. and I am playing with huge amounts.. lost significantly.. but not able to concentrate on CCIV and pull out was a body blow.. work lo konni frustrations ekkuva ayyayi.. bokula lolli maree ekkuva avutundi.. koncham concentrate chesi set cheyyali.. so antha money petti careful ga track cheyakapovadam manchidi kaadu ani.. once i settle down in work, i will reenter.. should need a week to figure these things out..

never sell in red days

benzinga-logo-navy
Copy of Neon Green Gradient Fitness YouTube Thumbnail

Benzinga Story

• 9 Key Takeaways From The Lucid Motors SPAC Merger: Benzinga

Notable Headlines

• Berkshire Grey To Go Public Through Merger With Revolution Acceleration Acquisition Corp (RAAC); Combined Co. To Have Est. Equity Value Of Up To $2.7B
  • ReNew Power to Publicly List through Business Combination with RMG Acquisition Corporation II (RMGB) in $8B Transaction.
  • Markforged to Become Publicly Listed Through Merger With One (AONE); Combined Company Expected To Have Equity Value Of roughly $2.1B.
  • Joby Aviation to List on NYSE Through Merger With Reinvent Technology Partners (RTP) In $6.6B Transaction.
  • Fisker Reports Deal With Hon Hai Technology Group (Foxconn) To Support A Project To Develop A 'Breakthrough' Electric Vehicle, No Terms Disclosed (FSR).
  • Cathie Wood's Ark Genomic ETF sold a sizable portion of its (HIMS) shares.

Rumors 

• DeepGreen Metals Inc., which plans to produce metals used in electric-vehicle batteries, is in talks to go public through a merger with Sustainable Opportunities Acquisition Corp. (SOAC), a blank-check company, according to people with knowledge of the matter.
  • DMYI in talks with quantum computing company IonQ, which is backed by Google.

SPACs Attack Calendar For Feb 2021

• 2/25 SBE vote (2nd time) on merger with ChargePoint

• 2/23 HYLN (Earnings)

• 2/25 VLDR (Earnings)

• 2/25 FSR   (Earnings)

• 2/26 DKNG (Earnings)

SPACs To Watch

• CCIV after yesterday's fall.
  • RTPZ after today's deal announcement for RTP.

SPAC Mover Of The Week

• DM shares are up 5.50% pre-market.
  • RTP shares are up 23% pre-market after the deal was announced.
  • TPGY shares are up 6% pre-market.
  • ACTC shares are up 10% pre-market.
  • OPEN shares are up 7.50% pre-market.