Stock discussions

Vaampire

telugu GIF  kodiga green kuda avatledhu ..laddu lo stock... morning vachina rate vastahy medham antay kudaratledhu .... what should i do ... HOLD or SELL ... already Pay check gone gaya ...  2 k anukuna .. eppudu entah ayindhi 

2 minutes ago, argadorn said:

telugu GIF  kodiga green kuda avatledhu ..laddu lo stock... morning vachina rate vastahy medham antay kudaratledhu .... what should i do ... HOLD or SELL ... already Pay check gone gaya ...  2 k anukuna .. eppudu entah ayindhi 

dhentlo pettav? if bluechip then hold..

4 minutes ago, argadorn said:

You should decide what's your appetite for losses...and Unless you really need money ... what's the point of selling in losses... if you believed in that stock a month ago.. What has the company changed in this time frame... The whole market is down not the ones that you bought kada...torch.gif

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Thanks bro... looking for long term investment 

Long term antey more you need look out for fundamentals of that company that is whole different subject (Value Investing) …..My inputs will not help you ..I'm more towards technical side of the trader…I take quick profits and losses

You need calculate Intrinsic Value of the company and buy below that value  .. 

Here is the good course for you, if you are interested … 

https://www.youtube.com/c/PrestonPysh/playlists

I completed course 1, Its all about fundamentals and it is good to learn 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Vaampire said:

Repu light gaa green untadi. Monday malli blood bath.

Ante ivvala chala pedda geeta kabatti ... Repati line enta geesina chinnadi ga kanapadutundi .. That illusion will be shown as green ...torch.gif

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

You should decide what's your appetite for losses...and Unless you really need money ... what's the point of selling in losses... if you believed in that stock a month ago.. What has the company changed in this time frame... The whole market is down not the ones that you bought kada...torch.gif

telugu GIF correct ye ... na watchlist oka 100 unayi dantlo 2 ye green unayi dantlo okati na dantlo lol.... 

2 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Repu light gaa green untadi. Monday malli blood bath.

telugu GIF   @PhirLalSalam  kotha id cheskoni ra harasalam ani  .. we need green ... already green chokka and pant veskuna ... st patrick day everyday edey dress until green ...joke