Stock discussions

Vaampire

Trying to close my ZM call debit spread which expires today , but RH is giving an option to credit/debit which I am not sure.

Bought a call @450 and sold a call @460 is the spread. Current price is at 0 dollars .Will RH exercise the option by any chance?  What will happen today with that spread. Please advise. I made a mistake entering this spread with out understanding.

Any chances of getting assigned?

1 minute ago, PhirLalSalam said:

neenu itlane aavesha padi.. RH margin use chesina.. ippudu vaadu margin call ani.. vaadiki nachinavi ammi padesthunnadu 🥵_%~

Adi chala danger. Account zero kuda avvochu.. try to deposit funds and get out of margin

Trying to close my ZM call debit spread which expires today , but RH is giving an option to credit/debit which I am not sure.

Bought a call @450 and sold a call @460 is the spread. Current price is at 0 dollars .Will RH exercise the option by any chance?  What will happen today with that spread. Please advise. I made a mistake entering this spread with out understanding.

1 minute ago, KrishnaDevaRaya said:

@pandemkodi plz help

1 minute ago, KrishnaDevaRaya said:

If you take 450/460 spread Then these  will be worthless. It will not assign

1 minute ago, megadheera said:

If you take 450/460 spread Then these  will be worthless. It will not assign

Thanks bro. Tension lo nidra pattaledhu naku. ekkada assign chesthado ani. Close chedhamante  RH vadu "Credit/Debit" option isthunnadu". Yedhi pick chesukovalo ardham kaledhu.