Stock discussions

Vaampire

1 minute ago, lovable said:

Blood bath

As we make substantial further progress toward our goals, we’ll gradually roll back the amount of Treasurys and mortgage-backed securities we’ve bought,” Powell told NPR’s “Morning Edition.” “We will very gradually over time and with great transparency, when the economy has all but fully recovered, we will be pulling back the support that we provided during emergency times.”

Market assamaaaa ayuthe 

22 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

QS 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

I would never buy it . I don’t like QS stock at all for various reasons .. To be honest , solid state batteries in vehicles not going to work due to their nature . Quantum space is hype surrounded by powerful investors . CEO has so much shady background

2 hours ago, lovable said:

Blood bath

As we make substantial further progress toward our goals, we’ll gradually roll back the amount of Treasurys and mortgage-backed securities we’ve bought,” Powell told NPR’s “Morning Edition.” “We will very gradually over time and with great transparency, when the economy has all but fully recovered, we will be pulling back the support that we provided during emergency times.”

48 minutes ago, Simple123 said:

I would never buy it . I don’t like QS stock at all for various reasons .. To be honest , solid state batteries in vehicles not going to work due to their nature . Quantum space is hype surrounded by powerful investors . CEO has so much shady background

Interesting... breakeven avvagane lepesta bro thx