Stock discussions

Vaampire

24 minutes ago, Galactus said:

true , fundamentals avasaram ledu ee market lo

Its ok to play with some money but vuncles ki cheppedi enti ante ilanti vatillo dayer down tho don't get caught ani

debba padutundi 

@3$%

23 hours ago, pandemkodi said:

Strike 150 price paid 27 so

Profit =price when expiry -strike+price

300- 177(150+27)

Are you guys talking about ETFs ? I am new to stocks .. inka investing start cheyyaledu still researching... Ee thread baaga use indi .. Thanks Bros ... ee logic ardam kaledu . Konchem time unnappudu details please ... Thanks in advance 

55 minutes ago, dingdong143 said:

Are you guys talking about ETFs ? I am new to stocks .. inka investing start cheyyaledu still researching... Ee thread baaga use indi .. Thanks Bros ... ee logic ardam kaledu . Konchem time unnappudu details please ... Thanks in advance 

Options bro .. but advanced if you are new to stocks don’t risk it . Stick with biggies 

10 hours ago, pandemkodi said:

What do you think of er ? Will it reach expectations ? I am planning some money to er 145 calls for next week . 

No idea bro. 

if i have to guess, i am positive.

• Upvote 1

On 1/22/2021 at 11:56 PM, pandemkodi said:

Ya 2700 now I have been adding since it went to 110 every month 2 

If I keep it till March 2023 and stock price goes to 300 (assuming ) You will turn 27 to 150 

means 2700 to 15k.. if we add some hedge like 2023 100 put or something 1/4 th worth of original investment we can sleep happy yay nights 

if we add some hedge like 2023 100 put or something 1/4 th worth of original investment we can sleep happy yay nights

bro can you explain the above highlighted part clearly..

3 hours ago, appetizer said:

if we add some hedge like 2023 100 put or something 1/4 th worth of original investment we can sleep happy yay nights

+1

5 hours ago, appetizer said:

I meant add 1/4 th hedge , I add hedges when it goes 10 up so we don’t worry much 

If you are holding some 100k worth calls it would be better to have hedge just as side note Nancy pelosi bot 100 aapl 100 calls for 2023 

1 minute ago, pandemkodi said:

I meant add 1/4 th hedge , I add hedges when it goes 10 up so we don’t worry much 

Can you give some hedge names 

10 is what ? Is it price ?

so what is is the benefit ..  After adding Apple option for 150/Jan 2023 call. How it should relate 

Bro.. please don’t mind am also very new to options just try to understand your scenario 

4 minutes ago, Unityunity2 said:

Can you give some hedge names 

10 is what ? Is it price ?

so what is is the benefit ..  After adding Apple option for 150/Jan 2023 call. How it should relate 

Bro.. please don’t mind am also very new to options just try to understand your scenario 

Bro let’s say you bot aaple calls now at 140 and stock went to 150 after Er at that point I will add a cheap apple put as hedge to be safe side . In a year stocks flash crash 1 or 2 times at that point you can sell those hedges and make sure the cost is not more than 1/4 of your original investment .

for ex if you got call for 27 usd they to get out for 6 or 7 

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, pandemkodi said:

Bro let’s say you bot aaple calls now at 140 and stock went to 150 after Er at that point I will add a cheap apple put as hedge to be safe side . In a year stocks flash crash 1 or 2 times at that point you can sell those hedges and make sure the cost is not more than 1/4 of your original investment .

for ex if you got call for 27 usd they to get out for 6 or 7 

Thanks for more  info. Will do more Analysis