Stock discussions

Vaampire

2 hours ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Ekkada nundi vastadi $100 ki?

Market cap is $2B now. $100 ante oka $5B market cap anukundam.

Asalu vallaki Revenu entha vastadi? they are saying 15,000 machines by 2024. 

5B market cap ante, kanisam oka 500Million revenue undali (by 2024 atleast). Ante, per machine, they have to make  about $30,000-$35,000. 

ee lekkalu naku emi ardam ayyi chavadam ledu. I have some stocks but I think I will sell them premarket at a breakeven price.

Okay, I get their business model now.

They charge $14 per scan. Expecting anywhere from 7-20 scans per day per device. 

So, in a given year, Per device we are talking about 14*7*5*52 = $25,000 per device per year at the minimum and about 75,000 per device per year at 20 scans per day average.

at 15,000 devices, this translates to revenue of $382Million - $1.1 Billion per year. 

I think this stock has a looong way to go and a $100 is possible short term.

15,000 devices in 2024 translated

11 minutes ago, pandemkodi said:

Not approval  , clearance don’t know the diff .

Class 2 devices only need clearance.. they don’t need approval as they are not high risk devices.. nnox is class 2 device

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Okay, I get their business model now.

They charge $14 per scan. Expecting anywhere from 7-20 scans per day per device. 

So, in a given year, Per device we are talking about 14*7*5*52 = $25,000 per device per year at the minimum and about 75,000 per device per year at 20 scans per day average.

at 15,000 devices, this translates to revenue of $382Million - $1.1 Billion per year. 

I think this stock has a looong way to go and a $100 is possible short term.

15,000 devices in 2024 translated

And compare to 300$ per each scan today vs 14$.. 

Just now, TheRealBulBul said:

And compare to 300$ per each scan today vs 14$.. 

14$ to Nano X. I think the cost to patient will be around $40 or slightly more 

Just now, AndhraneedSCS said:

14$ to Nano X. I think the cost to patient will be around $40 or slightly more 

Nope.. 40$ includes radiology AI support.. that’s an option

14$ lo 10$ to nanox.. 4$ to maintenance and some other

3 hours ago, Vaampire said:

Unloaded ETH at 2070.

will load it back in 1600-1700

Sunday night unload chestah, 

crypto will run this weekend in my opinion. Whales Sunday night pull chesi stocks lo pedatharu 

2 hours ago, TheRealBulBul said:

Nope.. 40$ includes radiology AI support.. that’s an option

14$ lo 10$ to nanox.. 4$ to maintenance and some other

Okay, I could be wrong. 

2 hours ago, superhit3 said:

@sri_india Bro...I seriously thought of buying a few NNOX because it got the approval. But, you are saying it will fall down ani. Mari konala? vadda bro?

Bro , short term too much volatility untadhi as this is completely new tech and industry adoption will take time.... But they are planning to go with subscription model , that means they are going to deploy machinery to hospital , labs and charge based on x-ray so it is like pass , saas model and they are exploring more areas like airports , defence to develope products with their technology.... So if you think long term this will be good investment .... Do your analysis

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, superhit3 said:

@sri_india Bro...I seriously thought of buying a few NNOX because it got the approval. But, you are saying it will fall down ani. Mari konala? vadda bro?

Bro i am guessing it will be 70 to 100$ on Monday.. it’s very easy for them going forward to get approvals on multi source device as they already have for single..

it’s a long term play and all depends on their marketing and contracts.. I don’t think it will go below 70 near term.. 

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, sri_india said:

Bro , short term too much volatility untadhi as this is completely new tech and industry adoption will take time.... But they are planning to go with subscription model , that means they are going to deploy machinery to hospital , labs and charge based on x-ray so it is like pass , saas model and they are exploring more areas like airports , defence to develope products with their technology.... So if you think long term this will be good investment .... Do your analysis

They have 3 models.. some countries don’t accept SaaS models where they sell the device directly..

10 hours ago, sri_india said:

9 hours ago, TheRealBulBul said:

Bro i am guessing it will be 70 to 100$ on Monday.. it’s very easy for them going forward to get approvals on multi source device as they already have for single..

it’s a long term play and all depends on their marketing and contracts.. I don’t think it will go below 70 near term.. 

Thanks both of you. ippudu already 42 vundi. 70-100 on Mon ante manam antha lopale kone chance ye ledu looks like. Otherwise buy and sell same day cheste kasta money ayina vastay ga ...ippudu losses voka 100-200 cover ayina melu ani anukunnanu 😔